Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 01:17:14 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  New to the Community?
| | |-+  kabooom! sup guys :D
« previous next »
: [1]
: kabooom! sup guys :D  ( 992 )
LiQuiD_solar
[pet]walrus
Forum Member

: 30

« : February 19, 2008, 05:22:30 PM »

figure id come in and finally introduce myself to the group since im whoring your servers like they are my own  :-D

my mom bought me doom when it was released when i was 13, and ive been hooked on PC fps's ever since.  ive been playing online FPS's since quake 1, played the hell outta UT CS 1.6, CS:S, BF:2 and BF:2142.  my skill hasnt gone up, but i dont care about that.  i only care about coming in, melee'ing a bunch of ppl to a bloody pulp, and having fun.  i played CoD:4 and wow does it feel generic.  like a military UT.  no team work...no squads....no vehicles....random spawns....stupid way of deploying artillery....no recoil on guns imo....just blah. 

ive been with my LiQuiD clan since '03.  they all got heavy into WoW and as you can see only LiQuiD_Hater and LiQuiD rock come into play on your servers.  which we all extremely enjoy playing on.  the TE members have all been cool, and thats awesome.  i will personally donate what i can spare when i can...

keep up the good work guys...and if anyone on the forums wants to add me to their friends list so i can get that last achievement...that would be awesome.  what kinda stupid achievement is "play with 7 players on your friends list" anyways?  more like a popularity contest. 

see ya's on the servers :D

i like games...woot.
LiQuiD_solar
[pet]walrus
Forum Member

: 30

« #1 : February 19, 2008, 05:25:38 PM »

crap, forgot to add.

27, outside of detroit, huge sports fan, love punk rock music (and not that commercial punk crap), kayaking and camping, hopefully going white water rafting in tennessee this summer, i have a ps3 and am currently addicted to Rock Band along with TF:2. 

i like games...woot.
V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #2 : February 19, 2008, 07:27:10 PM »

Sup man, Welcome.  I myself am a huge fps guy and also have a ps3 ( woot )  A few guys from the clan are also in/near detroit.  maybe ya'll can talk sometime.  Thanx for signing up and posting on the forums.

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

hakksaww
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 118

« #3 : February 19, 2008, 09:17:35 PM »

i've played with you a bunch. good time!

I, too, and love punk. Old school though - like the dictators, black flag, bad brains, etc.

Good to see you around the forums.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #4 : February 19, 2008, 11:05:37 PM »

1)figure id come in and finally introduce myself to the group since im whoring your servers like they are my own  :-D

2)keep up the good work guys...and if anyone on the forums wants to add me to their friends list so i can get that last achievement...that would be awesome.

3)see ya's on the servers :D

Well, lets see.

1) Thats OK thats what they are there for  :-D

2) We try our best....your already in my list.

3) As soon as I install and update TF2 on the new rig  :headbang1:

merciless
TE Members
Forum Member

: 94

Ming The Merciless!

« #5 : February 20, 2008, 04:57:37 AM »

Hello and welcome. I don't throw out friend requests much so if you send me an invite i'll probably accept. Lord knows I need the achievement for friends like these.

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #6 : February 20, 2008, 07:43:05 AM »

I would add you to my friends list but steam says I have too many friends, which is weird cause I really don't like anyone!! :)

Good to see you guys having fun on the servers.

Widow

Highsight
Users
Forum Member

: 88

« #7 : February 20, 2008, 02:32:23 PM »

Welcome!  Have fun around here, there are tons of good players. :)

Noobinhood
TE Senior Member
Forum Freak

: 208

« #8 : February 21, 2008, 08:40:00 AM »

welcome, looking foward to seeing you in game. hope you have lots of fun here. this is the best group of people you will ever find anywhere.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: