Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 10:58:27 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  CS:S Gun Game Server (72.5.152.47)
| | |-+  Barrel's a bitch
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Barrel's a bitch  ( 2896 )
Holy Shit
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 390

Growing old is Manditory, Growing up is optional

AOL Instant Messenger - uweholyshot
« #30 : February 14, 2008, 06:11:34 PM »

Yea now we know what to call lick in game now Smurf...lol and how to do it right thanks to spaniard...I too have taken spanish in highschool four years of it and dont remember much..lol...mainly stuff that we made fun of people with and my spanish name....Mofeta :(   prob cuz i stunk up the class more than once...damn school lunc...hahaha
THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba EspaƱa!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #31 : February 15, 2008, 02:41:48 AM »

Nice dude!! mofeta is pretty funny. There is some differences between the sapnish from spain and the mexican  and the argentinian, or colombian, etc but it is mainly in the accent, but there are also some differences in some words, kinda of what happens with the british english and the american, i like american better, is cooler!!!
  And dude i took 6 years of english in spain and when i first got here me and my brother went to Mcdonalds thinking that we were the shit and knew lots of english and we wanted to get two number ones with beer(because in spain mcdonalds have beer) and we end up with 4 double cheese burguers and two apple pies, no drinks.for real. After trying to comunicate oraly for 10 minutes without any improvement,we decided to start pointing at things and saying yes and no, and we end up with that food and we ate it and said nothing because we realized that our english was horrible!!!!!
 But now after 3 years of dating an american girl from here (Norfolk,Virginia) now i understand everything and speak english quite well, i am actually about to graduate from school so you know....
  Go to a different country and fuck girls of that country and you will learn that language!!!!
  Hasata la vista amigos

Holy Shit
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 390

Growing old is Manditory, Growing up is optional

AOL Instant Messenger - uweholyshot
« #32 : February 15, 2008, 01:58:56 PM »

:-D :-D HAHAHA Spamiard thats great...sorry ur first expirence was bad but still funny...lol...so ur saying i need to go to spain find a sexy spanish girl and fuck her, then i will know the language like magic?...SWEET!!!!lol
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #33 : February 15, 2008, 02:37:52 PM »

damn smurf you got 1 fucking win!!!! Damn

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #34 : February 15, 2008, 06:37:50 PM »

damn smurf you got 1 fucking win!!!! Damn

Thats right, and I'm proud of it

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: