Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 02:07:16 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  We now have home for TE within the Lethal Site
« previous next »
: [1]
: We now have home for TE within the Lethal Site  ( 881 )
FreaK

« : April 19, 2004, 09:30:29 AM »

ok, there was some discussion of having our forums sorta intersected or whatever, so over in the land of Lethal forums, we have a specail spot just for TE members and Senior Lethals to talk about whatever. there is just one section snce we did not feel like we needed more then one.. this was baically create for any conflicts, problems, idea's, suggestions, or really just to talk without having to deal with IRC and not being able to find anyone...  We have set it up right just so Leaders and Senior Lethal's can view this part of our forum, you guys can do he same, just have to let me, or lego know who you want to have access night, i don;t think it would be a problem with us if you would like to have all TE members to have saccess or just leaders and Senior members like we have.. that is up to you.

Take care and sign up for our forums if you have already done so
www.teamlethal-cs.com
HongKongPhooey

« #1 : April 19, 2004, 11:19:54 AM »

Probably just Night and I since we seem to be the only two senior Elders who visits the forums.
NightTrain

« #2 : April 19, 2004, 11:32:42 AM »

Yea, for now I'd just make it Hong and I.  As for making a spot here, I don't think it is necessary.  Hong and I check the Lethal forums at least once a day so that should be the place for it.

Hopefully we can get Widow and Nem to sign up there and we can take all our required votes there as well (i.e. 5 sec rule).

/Night
AssRhino

« #3 : April 19, 2004, 02:52:47 PM »

wow te has forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucker

« #4 : April 19, 2004, 05:42:04 PM »

i look at the forums everyday now too!!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: