Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 03:24:37 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  to let you al know why i was outa lethal for a bit
« previous next »
: [1]
: to let you al know why i was outa lethal for a bit  ( 1237 )
FreaK

« : March 11, 2004, 09:45:04 AM »

ok i wll make this short since i hate talking about it

basically a month ago, i rushed home for a match, and got into a car accident and almost killed three people.. i was fine and my son was fine, but the other people.. the mother had a boken left leg, the one boy had no major injuries but the other boy had a broken rib which puncsured his one lung, causing it to fill with blood and he bascially almost drownd in his own blood.. but he is ok now.. he will lose the lung but will be ok.. so i was basically torn up with emotions and CS was the last thing on my mind..

i am playing agin.. now that i know everyone is ok with there family and everything

we had a match lastnight won 23 - 1 losing the last round.. figures

thanks for the support.. the elders a close to my heart and i thank all of you who welcomed me back

see ya in the server that i ping 120 in :P

stupid canada living.... sigh
NightTrain

« #1 : March 11, 2004, 11:18:58 AM »

WOW!!  That is aweful dude.  I hope all involved will be ok, and you are welcome in our inner circle anytime.  

If you need anything from us, lewt us know.  And...welcome back!!  We missed you.

/Night
HongKongPhooey

« #2 : March 11, 2004, 01:39:06 PM »

Sorry to hear the bad news Freak, we're just glad to see that all involved are doing fine now.  Welcome back man.
Fucker

« #3 : March 11, 2004, 02:23:34 PM »

Shit man that fucking sucks.....but as long as u and ur son r ok and ur back to kicking our asses that is all that matters.....see ya on the server
FreaK

« #4 : March 12, 2004, 08:49:52 AM »

well i don;t know about kicking your asses but i will be around more often.. thx for all the support.
Got Walls?

« #5 : March 30, 2004, 07:26:35 AM »

Yo freak sorry to hear about what happened, but were all happy to see you back playing some more CS with us :wink:
Fucker

« #6 : March 31, 2004, 07:50:33 PM »

nice comments smash....a little fucking late but nice none the less hahaah
: [1]  
« previous next »
: