Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 09:12:08 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  CS:S Gun Game Server (72.5.152.47)
| | |-+  Guess it musta been for the "Good"
« previous next »
: [1]
: Guess it musta been for the "Good"  ( 1156 )
AsianKing
Noob

: 2

« : May 06, 2007, 09:32:44 PM »

Whatever widow...  It's ok bro I know how bad it feels to get owned by someone else.  Especially when I know they're not hacking and never will be able to prove they're hacking.  Even if you watched me play lan you'd prolly still refuse to think I'm legit just because I have a bad rep from little cry babies.  Whatever makes you sleep better.  It's cool if it were my server I'd ban anyone that made me look bad too.  Take care of yourself.  Quit stressing out so much and yelling at people in a game.  Otherwise you'd just sound like me =) PEACE!
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #1 : May 06, 2007, 09:36:32 PM »

i dont know you, and i have to say for some reason im happy you got banned...sux for you killa

Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #2 : May 06, 2007, 11:12:48 PM »

ROFL!! Hacking or not you may be the biggest tool that has ever posted on the forums, and lord knows thats saying something, if it was a permanent ban good riddance, if not, expect one in the near future  :cya:

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

BLITZ
Forum Enthusiast

: 174

Never Fear, Blitzy is Here!

AOL Instant Messenger - raptormn35m Yahoo Instant Messenger - raptormn35m
« #3 : May 07, 2007, 05:38:30 AM »

Lawl, all I have to say is FINALLY!!! :thebirdman:
Hit-Man
Forum Enthusiast

: 195

Die-Hard Cowboys Fan !!

Yahoo Instant Messenger - kellysduncan
« #4 : May 07, 2007, 08:36:20 AM »

OMG..I was there when this took place, you'd think he'd tone it down a knotch.!!! Finally someone was paying attention to the dude, doing somethings that wa so obviously Hax.. Good call Widow !!!!

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #5 : May 07, 2007, 09:43:28 AM »

hahah I was watching you follow people through walls, floors, doors anything and everything. So unless you look at your radar more than the your crosshair, I don't think so. Have fun somewhere else.

Widow

BTW...
I love people who talk shit on their way out the door. There are not many LEGIT people who make me look bad, and that's a fact. I sleep just fine at night. I have wife, kids, enough money and 2 servers to run as I choose. So the 3000 or so players I have here pretty much says I do a good job with it. When you can say the same, then you can say you make me look bad. Until then your just some kid playing CS 24/7 cause you have nothing better to do and no life.
« : May 07, 2007, 09:53:21 AM WidowMaker »

AsianKing
Noob

: 2

« #6 : May 07, 2007, 02:01:22 PM »

*shrug* you don't look at your radar? Yeah my comments are caustic, but sorry... if you really think I was following people through walls then all I can do is laugh. gg_fy_shottie doesn't make it that hard to find people. One blip on radar is all you need, they can only run so far. Run around a little you're bound to run into someone. I mean shit... the map's no bigger than BS B in Dust2. Whatever guy. If I really was hacking I shoulda done alot better in your TE Beta map huh? I mean the walls are paper thin there right? lmao cheers I'll drink one for you next time. I talk shit cuz apparently you can tell I'm walling from watching a few seconds after I HS you with scout. I don't think I even got to kill anyone else after cuz CTs were rolling your team. It's ok I know you guys were set on banning me anyways. You guys burned the bridges long before. I'm just tossing some of the shit back. GL in competition. God knows you'll need it.
Tererugabwe
Forum Member

: 73

« #7 : May 07, 2007, 02:13:53 PM »

I personally was never sure about Asianking's "hax"

But dude, your attitude needs come down a couple notches.
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #8 : May 07, 2007, 02:16:12 PM »

ROFL!! Hacking or not you may be the biggest tool that has ever posted on the forums, and lord knows thats saying something, if it was a permanent ban good riddance, if not, expect one in the near future  :cya:

:iamwithstupid:

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #9 : May 07, 2007, 05:49:51 PM »

Ahh who cares anyway. This thread will be gone and him forgotten in about what, a day maybe. Make sure that drink is a tall one!! Toast to how you didn't get away with it.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: