Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 02:10:27 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Counter-Strike---> Help
| | |-+  Proxy's
« previous next »
: [1]
: Proxy's  ( 563 )
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« : June 25, 2005, 10:43:42 AM »

Does anyone know how to use an anonymous proxy like multiproxy.org ? Does it mask my ip on p2p applications like Ares, beacuse i do get concered of the RIAA and MPAA.

Cole

« #1 : July 09, 2005, 07:33:53 AM »

to use only one proxy all you have to do is go into you network setting and choose use proxy.  then you put in the addy.  This will not really protect you unless you know that they do not keep logs.  but it is better than nothing.  to be really safe, you need an offshore shell account with run permissions so that you can run bnc (BouNCe) the connection.  Do this off a couple of shell accounts bought with money orders with a fake name and then through a free proxy server and you're left with a very slow connection that is a pain in the ass to trace.  i wouldn't bother though.  just don't steal software.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: