Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 07:24:07 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Website Feedback
| | |-+  How to change the php forum skin
« previous next »
: [1]
: How to change the php forum skin  ( 2024 )
Jack Haywod

« : May 02, 2004, 09:06:18 AM »

Hey just wondering if someone knew why i have my skin set to subblack but the skin is still ashfuel. Anybody know? Ive tried to change it a few times.

Also with the new site design needs to be reflected in the forum I think. Im gonna talk to Brass Monkey and about redoing your forum so ill get back to you regarding that.

Also if you want to check out the site design go here:
http://www.losergeekdesign.com/elders

userlogin- nighttrain
password- elder567
NightTrain

« #1 : May 02, 2004, 12:28:48 PM »

I have no idea about the skins.  I changed it to Ashfuel yesterday just tolighten it up.  But I have noidea why yours is subblack.

As for the new design, I recommended that all TE members use teh information in Jack's post to view the progress of the new website design.  Jack has agreed to use his considerabel skills as a webartist to make a new webpage for us.  YAY Jack!!!!!

I agree that the forum needs to match the new page.  If you need me to give you or Brass Monkey admin right, let me know.  Keep in mind that we are not terriblr interested in keeping the existing forum info.  Starting from scratch with new sections and such would be great also.

Thanks Jack,

/Night
Windex

« #2 : May 02, 2004, 09:11:52 PM »

you can set client overrides in the php administration... so no matter what ya using it shows up what night wants
NightTrain

« #3 : May 03, 2004, 07:45:53 AM »

How Windex?
flintlock

« #4 : May 03, 2004, 10:53:12 AM »

Can't check  out the new design if I wanted to, it seems I need and account. NP, I'm sure it's sweet.
Jack Haywod

« #5 : May 03, 2004, 02:25:47 PM »

/\
 l      
 l
 l

Actually flint if you look above the login information is there.
flintlock

« #6 : May 03, 2004, 03:15:31 PM »

Uhhggg, no shit! Thanks Jack. I don't know where -TE- finds people like me.

I just checked it out.
It's pretty cool,  real Gothic.
Jack Haywod

« #7 : May 03, 2004, 03:56:24 PM »

hehe its cool dude, i just updated the site design actually, i should have the roster and maps section up by thurs. I have mid terms this week so you guys gotta bear with me.
NightTrain

« #8 : May 03, 2004, 09:20:51 PM »

No problem Jack.  Take your time.  Concentrate on schools, that's priority #1.  I checked out the updates..they look great!  Keep up the good work dude.

/Night
Fucker

« #9 : May 04, 2004, 03:07:13 PM »

midterms??? it's 4th quarter...what weird ass school do u go to
Jack Haywod

« #10 : May 04, 2004, 06:43:33 PM »

Art Institute of Philadelphia.

44 weeks a years in class. 4 terms a year. BOS in multimedia/web deisgn in 3 years.
Fucker

« #11 : May 09, 2004, 09:06:26 AM »

thats cool.....good luck on those...cuase i know i have all my SATS, SAT IIs, AP exams, finals, tests, quizzes, homework, track invitationals every week, etc....all at once and boy does it suck
: [1]  
« previous next »
: