Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 06:05:09 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  I would like to be a member!
« previous next »
: [1]
: I would like to be a member!  ( 914 )
Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« : April 19, 2009, 10:52:23 PM »

I hope this all sounds right - I am new to the whole gaming thing, but I have fallen in love with it.  I am 30 yrs old and have no previous experience, unless you consider PacMan experience - lol.  Anyway, I play both CoD W@W and TF2, although I prefer TF2.  I have got to know a lot of ppl in the vent channel and I usually am in there and the servers daily, if not every other day.  My husband is Hitman Smurf - please don't hold that against me - so I have watched him play a lot and he is who really got me into this.  If I am eligible please let me know - if not, what more do I need to do to be considered?!  Thanks!

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #1 : April 19, 2009, 11:23:13 PM »

keep up posting and playing in the games and being in vent.  Dedication is what we need and so far you are showing what dedication is.  Keep up the good work.

Giant Flying Head
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1199

Giant Donkey

MSN Messenger - ryoga81@hotmail.com
« #2 : April 20, 2009, 04:15:37 AM »

I agree. :iamwithstupid:

"Feel the wrath of my giant head" - Elmer Fud
V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #3 : April 20, 2009, 09:25:12 AM »

I think it's safe to say you're on the right track, keep being active!

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #4 : April 21, 2009, 09:06:55 AM »

I'm so glad I turned my wife into a gamer LOL She has been so helpful to me in poulating the W@W server and she's been helping out with TF2 a lot as well. I'm sure most of you have had a chance to get to know my lovely wife on Vent by now. From a non-biased point of view she has been quite dedicated to helping with population duties, even when I'm at work, and being active in Vent and the forums, I'm so proud of her. Hope you all see fit to give her a place amongst us.
« : April 21, 2009, 09:09:48 AM Hitman Smurf »

MDK22
No Job, No Money, No Car
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 499

AOL Instant Messenger - Uberarchangel
« #5 : April 21, 2009, 09:34:26 AM »

Smurfette keep up the great work the dedication and the niceities and before 3 years is up im sure youll get in  :-P Just messin probably wont take too long as Princess did break the ICE on the no chick rules I would imagine it will be easier for you to get in. It will just take time so don't get discouraged its not going to be an instantaneous thing. Remember the better you get at games the closer you get to doing this :flamed: to your husband.

Smurf: It only took a couple of years though smurf  :-P Just messing man I think its awesome that you got your wife into gaming :notworthy:. Now if I only could be so lucky as to find a crazy goth redhead chick that fits all my little idiosyncrasies so i can of course do this :headbang: till I get her into gaming.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: