Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 05:16:15 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Team Fortress 2 Pub (72.5.152.147) (Moderators: SConforti, Smurfette)
| | |-+  Halloween update
« previous next »
: [1]
: Halloween update  ( 1215 )
Lyriq
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 123

« : October 27, 2010, 09:33:35 PM »

So, new stuff are two new maps, 4 new achievements, and a ton of new hats. New boss monster, which I thought would be gimmicky, but is actually implemented quite well. Whoever kills the boss man gets an achievement and his head for a hat (which may be seasonal). Also, get this. I've heard if you kill the horseless headless horsemann, you can get his unusual scrap metal, which you can use to craft his axe. I saw the metal drop, but I didn't see the guy craft it. As far as I know you craft it with metal and an eyelander, as it's description is the same as the eyelander's. -25 hp and it longs for heads or whatever. It looks amazing. So good times.

crazydog
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1570

It's not "CrazyDog" or "Crazy Dog", idiots.

AOL Instant Messenger - Crazydog445
« #1 : October 27, 2010, 10:10:19 PM »

Want to know an easy way to do this? Local server + sourcemod + godmode. :P I AM A DIRTY CHEATER

Hare Doctor
TE Members
Forum Member

: 52

The Medi Bun

« #2 : October 28, 2010, 12:03:56 AM »

Fun fun update. I feel spoiled because I got a blokes bucket hat drop in between killing the horsemann and finding a present :)

I've heard if you kill the horseless headless horsemann, you can get his unusual scrap metal, which you can use to craft his axe.
I guess you have to melee him when he's kneeling and about to die. Red and blue worked together a few times tonight to get some people the metal but its still really hard.

espon
TE Members
Noob

: 23

not a printer

« #3 : October 28, 2010, 10:39:15 AM »

you can also craft the metal and 4 refined metal to make a one of the new halloween hats

Lyriq
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

« #4 : October 28, 2010, 04:10:20 PM »

So what it is is that you need to melee him. That's it. Of course, you also have to not die. I think it's 2 refined metal and a skull cutter plus the haunted metal for the axe.

Lyriq
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

« #5 : October 28, 2010, 04:54:55 PM »

Nvm that. You need to get the final hit on him with a melee weapon to get the scrap

Lyriq
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

« #6 : October 28, 2010, 05:44:30 PM »

Maybe nvm that as well? I melee killed him and I didn't get the metal -___-

Frag_68
Forum Member

: 99

« #7 : October 28, 2010, 06:44:55 PM »

I thought I read/heard that you have to melee him when he's at a stand still and survive.  LIke hit him when he's crouched.

Taso
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 253

« #8 : October 28, 2010, 08:04:45 PM »

Okay this is the deal, you have to melee him ENOUGH times OR melee him when he's about to die (you know when he's dieing when 's shaking) and you'll get the metal.

I was lucky enough to backstab right before he died and i got the metal :D

You can make the server more fun by not allowing Taso's ass to play a spy. K thx -Chesty Puller
crazydog
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1570

It's not "CrazyDog" or "Crazy Dog", idiots.

AOL Instant Messenger - Crazydog445
« #9 : October 28, 2010, 08:58:58 PM »

You're all wrong! :P
All you have to do is do damage to him and not die before he dies, so, hit him once, and run away until he dies, and you'll get it. :P

Lyriq
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

« #10 : October 28, 2010, 10:14:39 PM »

That's not correct. I tried that and it didn't work. The best way to get it is to wait until he's crouching down and about to die, then go melee him repeatedly. It didn't work for me the first time, but it did the second

: [1]  
« previous next »
: