Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:16:36 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Ponce_De_LePwn
« previous next »
: [1]
: Ponce_De_LePwn  ( 911 )
Ponce
Forum Member

: 41

« : December 31, 2007, 03:11:47 PM »

My name is about as corny as it gets. I've been called Ponce_De_LeFag, Ponce_De_LeLag, Ponce_De_LeGay, ect. The originality really spews forth when I kill some angry pre-pubescent teenager.

I'm 19 going on 20, and I figure if the recruitment process is really going to take 3-5 months because of my age I better get started now. I only have something like 12 posts, but this is the only server I play and if I'm going to be here a while the posts will come as I go.

I fucking love music. Some of my favorite bands are The Mars Volta, Tool, Zeppelin, Sublime, Pantera- the list goes on.

You won't hear me much on the mic for the same reason why I don't post all that much, I'm a man of few words. I usually don't have much to say, just the way I am.

I don't hack, I do get lucky a lot, I do have good ping and FPS which helps, and I'm a killing machine. I usually shoot first and think later, which gets me shit but it's also the reason why my rank is good.

I like TE, I enjoy the servers and the company. Some of you don't like me, which is pretty much unprovoked because I'm not much of a shit talker, but then again a lot of people don't like me simply because of my score  :thebirdman:

I smoke, drink, get along with most people, work and go to school full time. All in all I'm a chill laid back kind of guy. I enjoy long walks on the beach and a good fuck.

GeoDragon30
TE Senior Member
Forum All-Star

: 347

MSN Messenger - GeoDragon31 AOL Instant Messenger - GeoDragon31 Yahoo Instant Messenger - Twixxster23
« #1 : December 31, 2007, 07:41:52 PM »

what's up Ponce. i have played with you alot you seem pretty cool. Our recruiting is halted for the next few months, but if you hang out when we start you can be some of the first we look at. if your mature enough then sometimes we see past the age thing. so post on the forum (please do not spam it) and get into vent and we will see how things go.
                      Thanks
                                Geo

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #2 : January 01, 2008, 12:22:34 PM »

I think I have called you all of those names at least once!

And the last part of your post; Is that with men or women? Both?

:-D

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #3 : January 01, 2008, 01:35:09 PM »

Saw you in the TF2 server yesterday....thats a good start.

Ponce
Forum Member

« #4 : January 01, 2008, 03:01:26 PM »

what's up Ponce. i have played with you alot you seem pretty cool. Our recruiting is halted for the next few months, but if you hang out when we start you can be some of the first we look at. if your mature enough then sometimes we see past the age thing. so post on the forum (please do not spam it) and get into vent and we will see how things go.
                      Thanks
                                Geo

Yeah man, like I said I pretty much only play on TE so tag or not I'll be around.

I think I have called you all of those names at least once!

And the last part of your post; Is that with men or women? Both?

Women, but I'll make an exception for you.   :wink:

Saw you in the TF2 server yesterday....thats a good start.

Yeah, just started playing that game, not so good yet.

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #5 : January 01, 2008, 06:26:12 PM »

Why not? I am your bitch...

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

« #6 : January 02, 2008, 03:49:39 PM »

He's talking about TF2....which he should be playing more...to get better...yeah.

Ponce
Forum Member

« #7 : January 03, 2008, 06:50:28 PM »

He's talking about TF2....which he should be playing more...to get better...yeah.

Workin' on it. I'm not too bad of a demo or medic.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

« #8 : January 04, 2008, 03:09:27 PM »

Workin' on it. I'm not too bad of a demo or medic.

Hope to see you in the server more...and the TF2 forums!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: