Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 05:55:58 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Im Back
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Im Back  ( 2743 )
Shmotz
Godlike

: 2910

Just a Badass

« #30 : January 06, 2007, 07:17:01 PM »

yea it was nice as a bitch today...and stop with the fuckin gay sailor jokes....were not fucking gay bastards...those of you that have seen my wife know better! lax i think u said u wanted to fuck her didnt u?
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #31 : January 06, 2007, 07:21:06 PM »

Shit i would.  lol.  :downtown:   :grin:

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Shmotz
Godlike

Just a Badass

« #32 : January 06, 2007, 07:40:48 PM »

lol take it easy buddy, ill let it go so far... :thebirdman:
Shmotz
Godlike

Just a Badass

« #33 : January 06, 2007, 07:41:30 PM »

and yeah, this topic gay way the mother fuckin off topic...not good
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #34 : January 06, 2007, 11:15:44 PM »

look who the main posters are...i think that says enough about the topic....and as far as im concerned if i go to jail imma find me some puny little skinny assed bitch like wonder who thinks he's some gangster as my meatmarket...

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #35 : January 06, 2007, 11:48:37 PM »

see my point is proven.  lax is gay.  :flamed:  (o and lax u r the main poster considering u started the gay comments.  way to go there big dog.)

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

LaxMan
OBSESSED

« #36 : January 07, 2007, 02:33:51 AM »

numbnuts i made a coment and ya'll went wild with it, ignoring this post from me in which i have to give you instruction on how to do something, count up how many times everyone has posted in this topic and tell me the top 3

now i know thats to hard for you so i did it for you here are the results from this topic:

Shmotz - 9 posts
Wonder - 8 posts
Elite - 5 posts
Lax - 5 posts
Blitz - 3 posts
stayfen - 2 posts

and with 1 is Hongkong, stormy, thalan, and street, so shut your gangster hole wonder

oh and who actually puts the little flaming icon when they try and burn someone? your going to think any reply you can think of is a burn but it could be dumb as shit, leave the burn icon for someone else to do after your comment...if its that good
« : January 07, 2007, 02:36:25 AM LaxMan »

Shmotz
Godlike

Just a Badass

« #37 : January 07, 2007, 06:03:41 AM »

lax, i started to reply to your comment cuz u were talkin shit to me...end of story...and one of my posts, was mentioning how off topic this got...and u talk about the top 3, well your tied for third...ur above elite because his posts werent important enough for me to remember, i still remember all of your posts..
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #38 : January 07, 2007, 10:18:30 AM »

well lets see lax.  4 of my posts had nothing to do with the "gay" topic u brought up, so it looks like i am = with u.  it was just spaming the topic like everyone.  its just anoying when u call ppl gay cause they post and shit.  u bitch at me for spaming but all u do is call ppl fags and what not.  u called shmotz gay joking around.  i then posted joking with u, but u get so defensive when ever someone says something back to u.  U bust everyones balls but u can't take a joke ur self.  like after u called shmotz gay, i made a joke, and u got pissed at both of us.  if ur gonna bust balls, make sure u can take a joke back.  and don't tell me u can, cause this always happens. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

LaxMan
OBSESSED

« #39 : January 07, 2007, 07:56:26 PM »

damn dude your for real a little girl...if i was pissed i wouldnt post at all, everypost i make im bustin somsones balls, grow up man, everytime i fuck with you in a topic you get all pissy and write some novel...only time i've posted "fags" is in the spam section...because im spamming..you show me a post i made in this topic where im not able to take a joke and im crying about it. i've spammed this topic hell yea, but i havnt bitched about the spamming, im in the top 3, the point of my post is to show the fact u shmotz and i/and elite are the main posters, but im in no way
(o and lax u r the main poster)
... by now everyone knows were the biggest spammers so thats how the topic got out of hand...ya'll need to grow some balls if your gonna try and bust em with the best of em. i getting tired of having to explain thing sot you wonder...this happens weekly now...damn as soon as ya'll see a post count and see your name up there you think someones got it out for ya..i'll let it slide with u shmotz...youve been away to long to remember my douchbagyness

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #40 : January 07, 2007, 08:31:42 PM »

o your so right lax.  i can't take a joke, and i do have to write a novel everytime this happens cause it does happen so often. o won't u please stop busting my balls.  i really can't take it, and i think im starting to tear. 

grow up lax.  im not bitching like a girl cause u hurt my feelings, cause u fuck with me more than anyone else here and i take ur shit.  im just telling u to not get so defensive when someone makes a joke about u.  i don't know, maybe u just always sound pissed and like u hate everyone.  this really only happens cause u yell at me for spaming.  guess u just sound pissed in every post.  might wanna lay off the joints for a while.  actually u might wanna smoke more to help ya with ur anger management.  :dontknow:

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #41 : January 07, 2007, 10:02:39 PM »

Pshewww, who neeeds Jerry Springer when i can jsut read this  :argue:

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

Stormy
Forum Member

: 43

MSN Messenger - scrumptiousstormy@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - potatoebum04 Yahoo Instant Messenger - cutiepie6901
« #42 : January 07, 2007, 10:30:50 PM »

Wow I am so happy everyone is thrilled nick is back.....SPAM......lol

You just got pwned by a girl.....
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #43 : January 07, 2007, 10:33:23 PM »

Stormy Sighting!

lol. yup we are as happy as a pig in shit.  lol.  SPAM

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

Shmotz
Godlike

Just a Badass

« #44 : January 07, 2007, 10:34:22 PM »

ok this topic is done...some people need to seriously chill out...
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: