Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 04:13:41 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Magneto
« previous next »
: [1]
: Magneto  ( 1177 )
magneto
Forum Member

: 34

MSN Messenger - magneto_asteroidm@hotmail.com
« : January 29, 2008, 05:34:00 PM »

Real name is Derek, I'm 34 from New Brunswick Canada.  I have a Bachelor of Computer Science from Dalhousie University, I was told by Video Master in game that you might be looking for some people.  I originally found your site and servers through Redman061 who I've known for some time, we used to  run a TFC clan together some time ago, I was always big on team oriented play and hanging out on servers where the players were mature and friendly.  I spend time on your servers when slots are available and like what I've seen thus far from your members and the playing environment provided.  I usually hop online for a game after work and can play most classes well and in general am somewhat useful to have around for one reason or another.

dizzy_jester
TE Senior Member
Forum Enthusiast

: 182

I Aint no clown

« #1 : January 29, 2008, 07:33:43 PM »

welcome to the community, if ur intersted in joining just checkout the application

Life is like a box of condoms, no matter what you pick you still gonna get fucked.

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #2 : January 29, 2008, 09:03:46 PM »

Welcome to the Forums!!!

All I can say is that it was great talking to and playing in TF2 with him.  Great Guy and I hope he sticks around.

magneto
Forum Member

« #3 : January 29, 2008, 09:36:53 PM »

If you're talking about the recruitment app under the members heading I get an error.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #4 : January 30, 2008, 10:47:03 AM »

Welcome to the communtiy. Stay active in the forums and get in vent and get to know us...we'll look into the app and see whats up.

HongKongPhooey
Administrator
Godlike

: 3832

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #5 : January 30, 2008, 12:33:46 PM »

Welcome to the forums.  What kinds of errors are you getting?  I believe there are minimum requirements to meet before you can actually fill the application out.  One of them is time spent in the servers (20 hours total, I think) and the other is 20+ posts in the forums.  You will not be able to fill out the application until those criteria are met.  Take your time and please do not spam topics, please post in active relevant topics only or create new topics for discussion.  The minimum post requirement isn't something that should be done in a day or week, take your time.  If you are unsure what spam is or what classifies as spam just ask either Wonderbread or Elite Prophet or better still just look at some of their more recent posts. :-P

Number One Super Guy!!!

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #6 : January 30, 2008, 02:11:20 PM »

Is this it? Some of the others have experienced:

Recruitment Application
Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'dod_time' at row 1
« : January 30, 2008, 02:13:54 PM MR|337 »

magneto
Forum Member

« #7 : January 30, 2008, 06:19:47 PM »

here's the error

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in I:\theelders\recruit\namesearch.php on line 20

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in I:\theelders\recruit\namesearch.php on line 21

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #8 : March 20, 2008, 02:21:28 PM »

Works fine for me!!!!

magneto
Forum Member

« #9 : March 20, 2008, 06:01:39 PM »

Seems to work this time thanks.  I noticed when it asks experience is has Noob, < 3 months and < 6 months.  "<" meaning less than, is this what was intended?  It just seemed like a small typo.

Noobinhood
TE Senior Member
Forum Freak

: 208

« #10 : March 20, 2008, 06:59:54 PM »

welcome..... stick around and have fun... look foward to seeing you in game.... :-D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: