Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 09:40:33 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Apology
« previous next »
: [1]
: Apology  ( 585 )
Fredster
Noob

: 17

« : December 13, 2009, 12:55:04 AM »

I'd like to apologize for last night being pretty loud and annoying. Sometimes I don't realize how loud I can be and I really don't have much self control on my goofing off. I've lowered my vent outbound to help with the volume and I'll try and be more respectful when people are being more serious and actually talking about TF2. Once again I am sorry for being rude.

-Fredster
Juggernuke
Forum Member

: 84

« #1 : December 13, 2009, 10:37:36 AM »

well I still love you fredster... in a manly way

Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #2 : December 13, 2009, 11:24:53 AM »

Fred, honey, I love ya!  Your a wonderful guy, and funny to be around.  Sometimes you just get a little loud and into the joking and gaming, and that is fine for a bit, but when we ask for it to quiet down in vent, cause we can not hear the game chat and strategy we need in game, please just try to listen to that.  I hold nothing against you honey, it is your personality.  Your a good guy and player, and I greatly enjoy playing with you - lol (Take that how you want).  I hope to see you in game and vent again tonight!   :sunny:

Giant Flying Head
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1199

Giant Donkey

MSN Messenger - ryoga81@hotmail.com
« #3 : December 13, 2009, 05:51:28 PM »

Like I discussed with you in vent, no one minds normal chatter. Just that night was exreemly exessive. You seemed to have it a problem with more then 2 seconds of silence in vent and had to fill it. :-D I didn't have too big of a problem then, but I don't like seeing other TE members getting mad about it, and I'm sorry but they come first. :wink:
You're more then welcome to play and chat in our servers and I personally enjoy your presence in our servers and vent. Just try and pay attention to people when they say stuff like "Shut the fuck up" or "boy it's loud in here", usually that's a very good indication that some one is getting annoyed. :lol:

"Feel the wrath of my giant head" - Elmer Fud
Fraggle79
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 209

« #4 : December 13, 2009, 06:12:34 PM »

It's funny because he's loud.   :-D
: [1]  
« previous next »
: