Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 08:28:36 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  lan party cincinnati
« previous next »
: when do you think should be the next lan party in cincinnati?
sept 19-21 - 0 (0%)
oct 17-19 - 2 (40%)
oct 24 - 26 - 1 (20%)
next spring - 1 (20%)
next summer - 1 (20%)
: 4

: [1]
: lan party cincinnati  ( 382 )
lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

: 326

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« : July 08, 2008, 12:05:28 AM »

well here is where we stand with the lan party. i went to the building owners and they are excited to have us again. infact since the lan party they thought "well shit we can make more money if we rented this out for weddings and other parties" so now there calendar is booking up. the only options we have right now is last weekend in july. which i think is a too short of a notice. or last weekend in august which is labor day and also around ct party. i dont want to do that. so i was thinking of hosting in the fall. maybe towards the mid to end of october. which will be difficult since i am turning 30 this october and i am going to need a few weeks to morn and sober up. so i was thinking around on the 17th - 19th or 24th - the 26th. i think the weather during that time will be more inviting then the last time with our 14 inch blizzard. it will not be hot but no snow. it will be a little cold. but it would be a great time of year to travel up see the foilage. thats right you leafers. and come kill your friends in person. so let me know some ideas and  i will get us on the roster for the building. also i will get you all a great hotel deal. if i can. i know alot of you are pretty close to cincinnati or outside like columbus or dayton. so i hope to see you all there.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: