Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 11:01:35 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  An Open Letter to ‘Diablo III’ Fanboys
« previous next »
: [1]
: An Open Letter to ‘Diablo III’ Fanboys  ( 497 )
crazydog
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1570

It's not "CrazyDog" or "Crazy Dog", idiots.

AOL Instant Messenger - Crazydog445
« : July 09, 2008, 04:39:34 AM »

Could you do all of us a favor and please shut the fuck up? The game hasn’t even been official for a week and already you’re thoroughly convinced that it’s some bright, happy, colorful game where you ride unicorns and hold tea parties with a fair maiden.

Read more! :P
http://www.bingegamer.net/index.php/2008/an-open-letter-to-diablo-iii-fanboys

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« #1 : July 09, 2008, 09:01:23 AM »

Could you do all of us a favor and please shut the fuck up? The game hasn’t even been official for a week and already you’re thoroughly convinced that it’s some bright, happy, colorful game where you ride unicorns and hold tea parties with a fair maiden.

Read more! :P
http://www.bingegamer.net/index.php/2008/an-open-letter-to-diablo-iii-fanboys

+100  fkn hysterical

Look, I know that being a gamer automatically comes with the stigma of being somebody who doesn’t go out in the sun, but come on! You’ve at least seen pictures of the place your mother calls “outside”, right? I mean… trees are green. Water is blue. Depicting these substances as their natural colors in a video game that, at least, partially takes place in a forest is not a crime. However, if my Paladin has to mow down a horde of Leprechauns, then we can talk about the fucking rainbow.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
addrockk
Noob

: 20

You're never too young to be a dirty old man.

AOL Instant Messenger - AddrocKK
« #2 : July 14, 2008, 08:25:02 AM »

Blizzard Take Note: 21,000+ fanboys agree - Diablo needs more shit-colored shacks.

HA!

Last I checked,Diablo has been part of the Blizzard stable for a decade, and has had countless numbers of people working on every aspect, from the plot, to the ambiance, to the combat and dialogue. YOU are just some bitchy fanboy who has sand in their vagina because, God forbid, the artists looked at a box of crayons one day and realized “Color. Good!”

More HA!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: