Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 01:11:30 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  JUST WONDERING?
« previous next »
: [1]
: JUST WONDERING?  ( 1011 )
MissB00MER

« : April 29, 2006, 10:35:22 AM »

Hey, just wondering since the dust has settled if we could trade idlers?  :-)
vergas
TE Members
Godlike

: 1157

HIAW IM NANCY

AOL Instant Messenger - marcopolo12307
« #1 : April 29, 2006, 12:38:49 PM »

i have no problem now that tool and sonny and all the rest of the losers left

:blob: :blob:

Vergas: ok guys lets go slow into be and not make any noise
Dumass:(primes his flash.....slowly walkes into b tunnels)
Vergas: Dumass no! no! no! Dumass no! no! no! Dumass STOP!!!
Dumass:(Fire in the hole!!)
Vergas: *shakes head*
Privateer

« #2 : April 29, 2006, 03:18:21 PM »

Why did they leave?
hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #3 : April 29, 2006, 04:40:14 PM »

yeah what happened to the triangle jerk of sonny, sexy dave, and tool?

MissB00MER

« #4 : April 30, 2006, 10:22:32 AM »

ROFL!!!! They left and made the useless idiots clan!!!! :) Perfect name huh?!?! They tried to recruit everyone behind our backs in our servers, and vent!!! Tool is nothing but a tool!!!! Ya, hate that he did what he did to yall, but it keep our gaurd up. B00MER acted like one of them in vent and listened to how they were bashing us......now they are saying they should sue us!! HA I will jump on vent sometime and tell all!!!!! Life is SOOOO much better now that the idiots are gone!!! Hehehe  :-D  MissB
Snoop dog dogclan

« #5 : April 30, 2006, 11:00:31 AM »

Well just hearing about these guys... :puke: Good ridance is what i say! This clan is strait and it`s gotta stay that way..... TE RULES

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #6 : May 01, 2006, 07:25:27 AM »

If any of the guys want to idle in MM, then you are welcome to do so. We are not going to tell any of you guys that you cannot idle MM's channel and on the same note, we are not going to kick/ban any of MM's members out.

I stilll think it was a douchbag thing Boomer did to our server. I didn't appreciate it nor did any of the other owners. We have done alot of work to our servers and don't need someone coming in and doing something like that. If he wanted to test something out, do on your own damn server.

We don't go around looking for exploits or cracks to go and fuck with someones server, cause I wouldn't want it done to ours. That is the way I see it.

Yea the dust has settled for the most part I guess, so that is why those who want to idle can do so.

Widow

Privateer

« #7 : May 01, 2006, 08:54:28 AM »

ROFL!!!! They left and made the useless idiots clan!!!! :) Perfect name huh?!?! They tried to recruit everyone behind our backs in our servers, and vent!!! Tool is nothing but a tool!!!! Ya, hate that he did what he did to yall, but it keep our gaurd up. B00MER acted like one of them in vent and listened to how they were bashing us......now they are saying they should sue us!! HA I will jump on vent sometime and tell all!!!!! Life is SOOOO much better now that the idiots are gone!!! Hehehe? :-D? MissB

Umm... What goes around, comes around... thanks for taking our garbage members earlier rather then later
Rocksteady!

« #8 : May 02, 2006, 08:25:33 AM »

:iamwithstupid: For once private I can agree with you.
Privateer

« #9 : May 02, 2006, 07:18:59 PM »

don't forget the time you agreed with me that i pwn your ass all day/everyday
McGuinness
Forum Pro

: 449

You got pwned by a CS nub

AOL Instant Messenger - IrishMcGuinness
« #10 : May 03, 2006, 08:35:10 AM »

I killed you once!

Upper Mountain Volunteer Fire Company
Lewiston, NY    #184

The Mob Scenario Paintball Team

MissB00MER

« #11 : May 03, 2006, 06:05:58 PM »

Well, glad to take the damn trash out myself!!! :puke: I told B00MER not to do that :( But he didn't listen. I know he honestly didn't mean anything by it, and at least you know? right? :/ Hope we can over come this.....? BTW, tried to come play with yall, but still banned.....MissB
doughty

« #12 : May 03, 2006, 11:52:46 PM »

Can someone direct me to a thread or something that goes over why there's bad blood? or can someone fill me in? I need to do some extensive repairs on the dramaboat.
McGuinness
Forum Pro

: 449

You got pwned by a CS nub

AOL Instant Messenger - IrishMcGuinness
« #13 : May 04, 2006, 06:41:42 AM »

I, like Doughty, have no clue what the fuck is going on.

Upper Mountain Volunteer Fire Company
Lewiston, NY    #184

The Mob Scenario Paintball Team

Snoop dog dogclan

« #14 : May 04, 2006, 05:28:35 PM »

Actally i dont really know you guys that much.... But i have hade my share of shitty stories and problems with people like that , that i dont mind that i never met them....   With friends like that you dont need enemies
: [1]  
« previous next »
: