Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:43:41 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  A key part of a happily married life
« previous next »
: [1]
: A key part of a happily married life  ( 492 )
flintlock

« : August 04, 2005, 11:08:37 AM »

Many guys will say drugs, others will say football and still other will say golf. Most of these have to do with avoiding the wife and or kids which sort of defeats the whole marriage thing. If you young guys want to stop reading now, that's okay.

I say a key to happily married life is a wife that stands by you, respects and honors you. The trade off is she gets to tell you what to do once in a while.

My wife is a nanny for an Idian family (like from India) and yesterday she took the son to play lazer tag. Word is she owned the poor little fellow. Something in the neighborhood of 35,000 to 1000 or something like that (140 - 4 in CSS world). I think they got +250 points for a hit and -250 if they were shot.

What do you think she used for a codename?

You got it...Flintlock. Now that's respect!

Of course the boy is only 7 years old, but it's the thought that counts. She did my handle proud, mor proudly than I have thus far. Now if I can just get her to take a stab at CSS, she might be able to bring my score up a little. Her handle will have to be something like Now_what_should_I_do.
diEsoOn
Forum Enthusiast

: 197

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #1 : August 04, 2005, 11:58:09 AM »

Nice words, flintlock... No need to say anymore  :notworthy:
« : August 04, 2005, 12:02:49 PM diEsoOn »

Let's rush hard and die soon!
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #2 : August 09, 2005, 07:20:41 AM »

That's cool beans Flint.

Even though I can't picture your wife running around with a vest and toteing a pistol, but that's pretty funny stuff.

I can see Flint playing CSS now with his head high and just smiling as he is getting shot!!!! :mrgreen:

Widow

GhostWalker

« #3 : August 14, 2005, 03:31:02 PM »

Awe, how sweet. :-)

That sounds like CSB and I...

"Awe cutie, you killed those bastards!" Family bonding like never before :-D
: [1]  
« previous next »
: