Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 11:29:32 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  We did TE proud on the stage last night
« previous next »
: [1]
: We did TE proud on the stage last night  ( 866 )
LordDuren

« : December 23, 2004, 02:10:25 PM »

both LordDuren and Paladin played like heavy metal gods last night. Quis Deo was by far the best act of the evening. It was our group that got the crowd on their feet, and our group that had them singing their ass's off, and it was our group that had them to the edge of the stage, headbanging madly.

So while we may be more often absent from the channel, know that we are spreading the TE legacy on the stage!
Too bad for anyone who missed us play :(
-Lord
ldrtron

« #1 : December 23, 2004, 03:36:52 PM »

im still pissed, no one came to pick me up, how dare u guys not come and get me
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #2 : December 23, 2004, 08:29:23 PM »

I was a witness to such an amazing spectacle that was Quis Deo and am proud t 8) o say that Duren and Paladin are in the same clan. 8)

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

NightTrain

« #3 : December 23, 2004, 08:44:34 PM »

You guys sound pumped.  Great that you did so well!  Do you have a demo for those of us that can't get to the shows?
WTF

« #4 : December 23, 2004, 08:48:48 PM »

Yeah you bastards.  Get us a demo.  Spread the legacy to the clan first, dipshits !
HongKongPhooey

« #5 : December 23, 2004, 09:30:12 PM »

Quote from: NightTrain
You guys sound pumped.  Great that you did so well!  Do you have a demo for those of us that can't get to the shows?

Haven't seen it yet, I've been searching packetnews every hour on the hour trying to find a copy but to no avail.
LordDuren

« #6 : December 24, 2004, 07:08:28 AM »

Demo is next on the list after a proper PA system... the shows we've been playing have their own usually, or someone brings one, but this past show really displayed glaringly how bad it is to rely on that. The PA system at the highschool was horrible, I mean we're talking truly pathetic. Anyone who knows me will vouch for the fact that I have a powerful set of pipes... I do not sing quietly, and I could barely be heard at all, to say nothing of those with less force. So PA system is required before we shell out cash for a demo. Since a good recording studio runs about $200/hr, we also need to make sure we have our originals down pat. That having been said, expect to hear more about that within the next 6 months or so, depending on how willing the other members of the band are to chip in for the PA.
-Lord
T3H

« #7 : December 24, 2004, 01:05:28 PM »

duren u shoulda been in pub today i owned with my pum pit was hilarious lmao......good times right night ;) and skilly hahahaha <3
Johnny

« #8 : December 25, 2004, 04:25:24 PM »

yeah, until you broke the server thug
T3H

« #9 : December 25, 2004, 11:03:46 PM »

ok i didnt break the server, how did i break it please someone tell me...cuz i seriously dunt know and every one is saying i broke the server :S
: [1]  
« previous next »
: