Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:14:06 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  interested in joining te
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: interested in joining te  ( 2145 )
MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #15 : July 06, 2007, 09:11:01 PM »

Also, post in the forums on topics that are relavent, dont try and sneak one in like Nestea just did....

Santeria
Forum Member

: 70

Slice and Dice

« #16 : July 09, 2007, 12:13:22 AM »

hey thanks nestea been trying to log on vent more often. been listenin to widow laugh as he decimates me which in turn makes me laugh. and i finally have a mic so ill be on vent more. man hit man thanks for the support but where u been at kid aint seen u in a bit. other then that thanks for all of you guys that like me (not sure bout lax)

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #17 : July 09, 2007, 08:27:12 AM »

lax doesnt like anyone....that bastard

Santeria
Forum Member

Slice and Dice

« #18 : July 11, 2007, 04:39:42 PM »

how many hours required on the server to fill out the application? cuz the reset made me lose all my hours logged anyway around that? :blob:

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #19 : July 11, 2007, 04:46:24 PM »

play more

Santeria
Forum Member

Slice and Dice

« #20 : July 12, 2007, 12:22:06 AM »

wow lax not only is that usless well actually its completely usless i been on the te server for like 3 months and widow just reset. play more def isnt the answer to my question. appreciate the effort for that post tho :thebirdman:

Woosh #teamraze
Noob

: 6

http://www.caleague.com/?page=teams&teamid=146921

« #21 : July 12, 2007, 04:26:14 AM »

As for your settings.... Options-> Graphics/Video-> Advanced->
                                HDR (turn it off), AA and AF (off), reflections (recommended setting with star)
                                Shadows (low). Don't get too low on the res or accurate sniping will be impossible.
                                Theses setting should help. If you need it better than that there is a way
                                to make the game run on DX7 or DX8 to get more fps but I can't remember how.

your best fps will be the dx of your video card if u know that... also u could try mat_picmip 2 not sure if it works anymore (used to be 4 til valve made a retarded "stop the cheaters" update) that command wont work on sv_pure 1 servers tho  :-) theres also a bunch of other things that could help like disabling dead bodies, blood splatter, etc if u must to play u should.  If u need to know the commands for this u can pm me or just ask in here ill be more than happy to help u get decent fps.
Santeria
Forum Member

Slice and Dice

« #22 : July 13, 2007, 12:34:17 AM »

Well im doin a post that would be clearer on who i am. my name is chris i'm 24 i just recently moved from ny to atlanta to pursue my second degree(found the first one boring stupid psych  :puke:) so soon i should hopefully be back in school but until then i've been doin what ive always done which is bartending. so i was engaged once sadly the whore cheated so saved me some trouble down the road. ive always been into computer gamin, first online game i played was the original unreal(loved that icegun) then i moved over to unreal tournament and quake had alot of fun there. i finally finished school and attempted real life so i missed out on the first cs but was told by lots of friend to try it. i have had cs source for 5 months now and im completely addicted to the game. sadly all i have since my move and limited funds is a laptop, and for what ever reason it has alot of trouble runnin pub so i stick to the gg server alot. since ive started playin source my fav server has been the elders(not kissin ass just tellin like it is) nice balance of skilled players so there tend to be very good games. been lookin forward to joinin the team that basically kicked my ass into likin this game. got killed alot and nifed alot but kept comin back for more. so i look forward to bein apart of that team

Santeria
Forum Member

Slice and Dice

« #23 : July 16, 2007, 04:06:56 PM »

hey guys thanks for lettin me be a part of this great clan i'll do my best to uphold the standard which made me want to be here and thanks again to Mr Leet for sponsoring me

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: