Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:36:37 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  Favorite Province/Territory
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 13
: Favorite Province/Territory  ( 8343 )
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« : May 01, 2005, 07:58:28 PM »

I just had to make one for Death.

Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #1 : May 01, 2005, 08:00:25 PM »

go for it... quebec sucks... too many french people... BC is the shit with the beaches and the hot chicks... woot.

Steve
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

« #2 : May 01, 2005, 09:37:28 PM »

Hmm, i wish people in Montreal spoke english first, instead of assuming everyone speaks french over there. Canada does have alot of hot chicls, and its not a lie. And there pretty horny. But beaches in Canada? When i go to cape cod, the oceans freezing my balls off. So Canada cant be better at all.

Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #3 : May 01, 2005, 09:50:59 PM »

lol you just need to be pointed in the right direction :P

Steve
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #4 : May 02, 2005, 07:23:00 AM »

Vancouver.... why? because i said so  :thebirdman:

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #5 : May 02, 2005, 09:54:21 AM »

yeah cobra the stip bars in montreal are amazing... xtc got to see that first hand not long ago :P... and vancouver is ok.. I been there a few times... and I'm gonna go there for vacation this summer.

Steve
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

« #6 : May 02, 2005, 09:43:48 PM »

Does Toronto have good strippers? I was waiting for the next song in the strip booth, and the whore was talking to me and told me she was from Toronto and came up to montreal for money, since she knows alot of people go there for spring break. And she was an alright stripper, the second the new song started, she took my hands and said "You paid for these" and place them on her titties. Its a hell of a lot better than american strippers.

Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #7 : May 02, 2005, 11:01:30 PM »

lol... yeah canadian hospitality :P

Steve
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #8 : May 03, 2005, 07:39:47 AM »

how about you guys get a girlfriend to strip for you, this way you dont have to jerk your gerkin afterwards to alleviate that stress.... btw, this is no directed at Death.. last thing i need is an e-snowball flying at me  :mrgreen:

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #9 : May 03, 2005, 09:40:36 AM »

lol even if it was directed at me... its alright.. I have a gf... and I still go to strip bars regularly... its still fun.

Steve
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

« #10 : May 03, 2005, 08:50:15 PM »

Yea, up there its done better with strip bars. You can go just to chill and have a few beers. Like you pay the doorman 5 CDN which is like childs money in America, you sit down just order beers while you watch entertainment on the main stage. I went to one play, and they robbed you of 20 bucks before you even got to see any twats. They force you to go to the coat check, where you have to pay 2.50, and then when you get your coat back you have to "tip" 2.50 or they give you a hardcore attitude. Then the bouncer wants a 5 dollar tip per person to give you a seat or he also gives you a hardcore attitude, then the waiter comes by and forces you to buy a drink, and offer you a special like six beers and a table dance for 40 bucks which is ridiculous. And then you have to tip the waiter whos an ugly bitch and couldnt make it as a stripper 5 bucks. So me and my friends were like fuck it, its a rip off, and we went to club cleo, which was awesome. We told the bouncer us 4 only had 5 bucks to tip you, and he was mad chill about it. We sat where the fuck we wanteed to sit " I mostly sat in a private booth", and just started drinking. So its a good place to chill.

stamata

« #11 : May 04, 2005, 12:39:36 AM »

I always speak English first, you gotta remember that not all Montrealers are French. I would love to live in B.C though, I want to see the Rocky mountains and the ocean. We have the crumby St.Laurance which is all poluted with 5 legged frogs (I kid u not!).
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

« #12 : May 04, 2005, 08:47:12 AM »

A table dance. But i took the lap dance, and the chick was a bit hotter, but i couldnt touch,  :-(

Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

« #13 : May 04, 2005, 09:20:57 AM »

lol... its still fun... I usually end up on stage getting undressed by 3 strippers... thats fucking awesome.

Steve
T3H

« #14 : May 10, 2005, 04:40:15 PM »

ONTARIO! lol
: [1] 2 3 ... 13  
« previous next »
: