Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:11:39 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  General Server Information
| | |-+  BF3
« previous next »
: [1]
: BF3  ( 5463 )
toofaho
Noob

: 4

BF3
« : December 18, 2011, 09:52:54 PM »

Hey this is JDogg from the *aFc* clan.  Just thought I would give you fellas and Ladies a heads up that we have a BF3 24 man Hardcore server 173.199.90.104:25200.  We are trying to get it populated.  If any of you would like to play with us and help us get with either PvT_Bucho or I (aFcJDogg on Origin).  If this post is against your guys forums rules.  I am sorry and didn't know.  You can ask all the [TE] members that play L4D2 with us I mean no disrespect (Well except to Holy he is a douche :D). 
Holy Shit
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 390

Growing old is Manditory, Growing up is optional

AOL Instant Messenger - uweholyshot
« #1 : December 19, 2011, 12:03:11 PM »

Well I was gonna write a nice response to this post, but that last statement.... :P.   I will most likely be getting BF3 for Christmas, I will join you guys as soon as I get it so you can kill the shit out of me :P.  And as far as this being against the rule, I don't think there is a problem with it, because we do not have a BF3 server, and most of the members know who you all are or have played with you guys at one point :)
Fraggle79
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 209

« #2 : December 19, 2011, 05:29:28 PM »

I may try it out. I hate the game but have been playing since there is nothing else right now.
BF3: TE | Fraggle1979
toofaho
Noob

: 4

« #3 : December 22, 2011, 10:07:39 PM »

Our server sits empty most of the time. 

Holy,  You will have to buy the expansion pack. 90% of the servers are running it.  Most of them haven't figured out how to play all the maps.  They are playing the 4 maps from BF2 over and over ....  So finding a server right now is a pain. 
Holy Shit
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 390

Growing old is Manditory, Growing up is optional

AOL Instant Messenger - uweholyshot
« #4 : December 28, 2011, 12:56:37 PM »

I actually received the limited edition BF3 which comes with access to the Back to Karkand maps with it... It was the same price at bestbuy as the regular game lol

EDIT: Im installing the game now.  I have sent out friend requests to the people that I recognized.  I think everyone that plays BF3 should post their origin name here.  Mine is brian21strunk
« : December 28, 2011, 01:03:59 PM Holy Shit »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: