Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:31:27 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Team Fortress 2 Pub (72.5.152.147) (Moderators: SConforti, Smurfette)
| | |-+  Karaoke!
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Karaoke!  ( 6332 )
Nron
Noob

: 8

Take Some Time Off For Death. You'll Enjoy It

« #30 : August 25, 2011, 08:46:04 AM »

Heh. I've never seen that I'm afraid. I've always been a Sinatra fan though.\

Two more because I have nothing better to do right now, one of which I dont actually expect anyone to know or add

Calling to the Night - Natasha Farrow (Metal Gear what are you doing here?)

Grim Grinning Ghosts
peeer
Noob

: 2

« #31 : August 27, 2011, 12:18:05 AM »

I had a absolutely fun time with karaoke, but I do anticipate it should be alone on the Sunday fun night.
aswell, the server name should say something like "Karaoke Night" in the appellation. So somebody surfing servers will apperceive that there will be music and mic spam, but that it's a planned accident and isn't like this all the time.

absolutely, I accept and still will instantly banish servers arena loud music with humans babble all the time. And I don't wish humans to be angry off by the server because of this.
It's all absolutely absolutely fun and I absolutely wish to do it afresh, but I do anticipate it should be appropriately labeled.
In actuality, heck, that's commercial. "Fun night? karaoke? looks like they're accomplishing something appropriate, I'll accompany! :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1:

tory burch sale
Men's Ralph Lauren Stripe Polo
slimming capsule
Cheap Polo Shirt
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: