Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:11:06 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Other Games
| | |-+  Fallout:New Vegas
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fallout:New Vegas  ( 1797 )
Spevf
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 185

MSN Messenger - Spevf@hotmail.com Yahoo Instant Messenger - Spevf
« : October 20, 2010, 08:33:58 AM »

So i got the game  and i love it so far. Any one else have the game and would like to share.

LTK
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 229

« #1 : October 20, 2010, 02:30:48 PM »

Fallout 3 is still on my to do list. I've been saving the games that I have interest in the story / campaign for when prices come down. But I'm glad to hear New Vegas is good, just more to look forward to.

crazydog
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1570

It's not "CrazyDog" or "Crazy Dog", idiots.

AOL Instant Messenger - Crazydog445
« #2 : October 20, 2010, 03:14:39 PM »

I preordered it a couple months back, and am not disappointed. If you liked FO3, there is no way you won't like New Vegas.

Lyriq
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 123

« #3 : October 27, 2010, 09:19:36 PM »

Goddamn this game is good. Just beat it last night, or this morning, I guess. I wish it weren't so damn buggy, but it's soooo good.

SPOILER ALERT

Which side did you guys pick in the end? I went with the NCR, and I managed to bring in all the optionals, boomers, enclave, brotherhood. I actually thought the final battle was pretty fun, but I hate that it makes you end the game like it does. Though it's better than the original ending to Fallout 3

crazydog
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1570

It's not "CrazyDog" or "Crazy Dog", idiots.

AOL Instant Messenger - Crazydog445
« #4 : October 27, 2010, 09:26:37 PM »

It really bugs me that people call this game the same as fallout 3, or fallout 3.5, or a fallout 3 mod, because it's not.

Sure, they have the same graphics engine and backstory. I'm sure if it had a different graphics engine or backstory (it takes place on Mars now!), they'd feel different.

It's like saying Doom is the same game as CS:S because you can shoot guns at people in both games.

DiscoStan
TE Members
Forum Member

: 95

« #5 : October 31, 2010, 05:34:48 PM »

I finished the game over the weekend. It certainly has enough content for a stand alone game, but it really does just feel like a big expansion pack. Still, a massive improvement over Fallout 3.

Definitely a LOT of bugs though. If you guys haven't already, don't do the Come Fly With Me Quest (or make a lot of backup saves).  THere's a massive bug that corrupts your save files towards the end of the quest and it's better to leave it along entirely.
Thalan
"THE TICK"
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 257

WIDOW pwns me in GUN GAME!!!

« #6 : November 05, 2010, 11:30:31 AM »

not rly an expansion of fallout 3 more like fallout 2.5. think fo3 played through smoother though then this one but i still enjoy it alot
sharp14hew
Noob

: 1

« #7 : March 25, 2011, 11:43:17 PM »

Just love this game and enjoy playing its every series...

: [1]  
« previous next »
: