Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:41:10 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2 (Moderators: Ender, Video_Master)
| | | |-+  Banned
« previous next »
: [1]
: Banned  ( 1311 )
G.Rabbit
Noob

: 2

« : August 16, 2010, 06:50:09 PM »

i was Banned today August the 16 at around 8:15 ET on the map Thundermountain by smurfette. Round started and i was healing ppl mostly her since she a heavy and was spraying my spray on her spray then b4 round started she slayed me for it. I went to healing again and i was almost done my uber when she dies and i gotta use my uber to get away. Next i get an uber again and she tells me to use it but i used it like 1 second late and she dies and she says stop it b4 i ban you and i asked wahht for she said for griefing but i didnt know what was griefing and she said if you play video games you'd know what griefing is and i told her i dont play video games much so i dont now what griefing is. then i get banned The End. also there was a kick somewhere in there  but i cant remember where since my head hurts from swimming
My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:14305619  and i am hoping to get unbanned soon since i like to occasionally play in ur pub when im bored and im usually quiet and just playing for some fun fun
crazydog
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1570

It's not "CrazyDog" or "Crazy Dog", idiots.

AOL Instant Messenger - Crazydog445
« #1 : August 16, 2010, 09:03:25 PM »

It was a 10 minute ban, and has since expired.
http://bans.theelders.net/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:14305619&advType=steamid&Submit

Also, you were banned by Thalan, not smurfette, as you can see on the sourcebans site that I linked to.

G.Rabbit
Noob

: 2

« #2 : August 18, 2010, 12:01:16 AM »

now id like to know how i ignored admins since i never even talked to this "thalen" person while in server
Spevf
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 185

MSN Messenger - Spevf@hotmail.com Yahoo Instant Messenger - Spevf
« #3 : August 18, 2010, 08:21:01 AM »

It was a 10 min. ban. If was for you to cool off and think about we were telling you. You were grieving and had asked you to stop. You chose not to and that's were you ignored us admins.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: