Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:39:03 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Looking to be recruited into the TF2 division
« previous next »
: [1]
: Looking to be recruited into the TF2 division  ( 1692 )
Bass Ace G.
Noob

: 19

Such a novel concept.

MSN Messenger - mallen100@msn.com
« : August 01, 2010, 04:15:52 PM »

My name is Matthew Allen, I am currently 20 years of age. My steam name is "Bass Ace G."
While I was a bit disheartened when I heard about the 21 and up rule I am confident in my abilities as a TF2 player and in my social skills. So I figured it wouldn't hurt to apply anyway.

I started playing games at a young age (around 5 or 6). I remember Decent and Doom being among the first games I played.

I played TF2 on and off for the first six months after I purchased the game, but have been playing much more frequently in the past half year. My primary class is Spy and I moonlight as a Medic when the team needs it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
 -Bass
Luggage
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 397

Just a normal homicidal piece of sapient pearwood

« #1 : August 01, 2010, 04:37:45 PM »

Hey Bass, welcome to the forums! If you are not already doing so, do join us in vent when you play on the TE server so that we can get to know you better.  The age rule is one we take seriously but we do make exceptions if the person fulfills the regular requirements (active in-game, forums, vent, good/likeable person, etc.) and is mature so I encourage you to get to know us better and vice-versa.

Bass Ace G.
Noob

Such a novel concept.

« #2 : August 01, 2010, 05:18:25 PM »

Thanks for being friendly, I'll do my best to be active in the community and on the server.
Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #3 : August 01, 2010, 10:29:39 PM »

I met you in vent/game tonight.  For the short time I was there playing, you seemed friendly enough.  Luggage is correct in stating to continue to join us in vent.  It is very nice to have/see new ppl in game and vent to have new ppl show an interest in our community.  If you have not done so, as you play more over the next few days, add anyone you see in game with the TE tag in front of their name to your friends list.  This way, we can get to know you better, and also send you invites when some of us are playing and your around.

Are there any other games that you play?  (L4D, L4D2, etc...)

Bass Ace G.
Noob

Such a novel concept.

« #4 : August 02, 2010, 12:26:13 AM »

I own both L4D and L4D2, but haven't played them too often, but I see no reason why I couldn't start playing again. I also have been playing a lot of Killing Floor as of late. I would also be interested if anyone else plays Shattered Horizon. I love the game, but no one plays it.
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #5 : August 03, 2010, 03:38:08 PM »

We can make exceptions to the age rule when the person is right. Stick around and play and talk to us in vent and stay active on the forums and soon enough you may get a shot.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: