Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:59:26 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse?? (Moderator: Ender)
| | |-+  The human brain is 80% water.
« previous next »
: [1]
: The human brain is 80% water.  ( 1405 )
momo1
Noob

: 1

« : July 26, 2010, 08:45:15 PM »

I was advised by an intermediary that spoke with smurfette that I was banned (tonight) for snappy aim and to post here, so I am doing so. I must admit I sort of expected that I might be banned when several of your members went into spectator; I've experienced this before, and I am sure I will experience it again. It can be difficult to convince and impossible to prove to others your integrity with respect to cheating online. I enjoy playing on your server as it is one of the few that is east coast, has a good map rotation, and is regularly populated with admins. To that end, I can offer only that I've been a semi-regular on your server (as hossman, illshot, momo1, and tonight thunderdome) for some time, have at least a few times in the past played tf2 on 'the commission' vent with smurfette, and have fairly extensive competitive experience.

I will of course be disappointed if my ban stands, but regardless, thanks for your time/consideration and for games past.
DiscoStan
TE Members
Forum Member

: 95

« #1 : July 26, 2010, 10:05:34 PM »

There was general consensus, since there was a whole lot of failing going on when you weren't doing anything other than sniping, along with a whole host of other signs that the play was not legit. Regardless, the ban was only for a week.
Fraggle79
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 209

« #2 : July 27, 2010, 03:54:26 PM »

I have no opinion about the event that took place as I was either not present or unaware of what was happening.
I would like to state that I appreciate your posting here and not having flamed anyone. The general attitude of posting in the banned section tends to be very rude and the thread becomes a prison riot.
 :mrgreen:
: [1]  
« previous next »
: