Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:20:24 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2 (Moderators: Ender, Video_Master)
| | | |-+  Banned
« previous next »
: [1]
: Banned  ( 1233 )
GeorgeOscarBluthJr.
Noob

: 2

« : July 01, 2010, 08:13:55 PM »

I just got banned for aimbotting and would like to be unbanned, since I don't cheat.

Thanks,
GOB
Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #1 : July 01, 2010, 08:36:48 PM »

Sorry to say, but we have a demo of it.  You were specked by several of our admins and that is what conclusion we came to.  It was blatantly obvious.  We will be happy to provide you with the demo, but an unban is out of the question.

GeorgeOscarBluthJr.
Noob

: 2

« #2 : July 01, 2010, 08:38:54 PM »

Sorry to say, but we have a demo of it.  You were specked by several of our admins and that is what conclusion we came to.  It was blatantly obvious.  We will be happy to provide you with the demo, but an unban is out of the question.

I would love to get the demo.

In what way was it blatantly obvious? I have invested over 600 hrs in sniper alone, don't you think I would have gotten able to hit headshots in that amount of time? I've played competitively in CEVO and other leagues. Doing well does not automatically constitute aimbot. I would never cheat at this game.
Giant Flying Head
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1199

Giant Donkey

MSN Messenger - ryoga81@hotmail.com
« #3 : July 01, 2010, 09:06:30 PM »

Even though giving demos to the cheaters isn't the normal protocol, I will post it here for you. I've dealt with many cheaters before you and can assure you that I know what I'm looking for. Doesn't take much to see the autoaim when you slow it down. You're free to have your opinion, but the ban will NOT be lifted. You are cheating, have a nice day, please don't come back.

"Feel the wrath of my giant head" - Elmer Fud
: [1]  
« previous next »
: