Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:17:48 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  New to the Community?
| | |-+  *waves*
« previous next »
: [1]
: *waves*  ( 1511 )
Frag_68
Forum Member

: 99

« : June 07, 2010, 10:22:25 AM »

With yesterday's announcement by Refuge Gamer of them closing down all servers, it is time to make my new home with TE official.  Taso and Hitman were on Refuge's TF2 server quite a bit and so I've followed them and other Refuge regulars here.

As for me, I'm a fun loving kid who is outgrowing the kid part.  Been playing online since Quake in '98, then played a mix of HL, CS, and TFC in college (as well as D2, SC, and RA2).  Now I play mainly TF2, though I still can hold my own in CS.  In RL I pretend to be a Computer Technician at a school district in Michigan.  I'm unmarried, but have a girlfriend of 5 years who doesn't share my enthusiasm for gaming.

So... that's me!  Thanks for hosting us!

Taso
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 253

« #1 : June 07, 2010, 12:41:27 PM »

Hey Frag!! Glad you registered on the forums.

You can make the server more fun by not allowing Taso's ass to play a spy. K thx -Chesty Puller
Giant Flying Head
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1199

Giant Donkey

MSN Messenger - ryoga81@hotmail.com
« #2 : June 07, 2010, 03:24:57 PM »

Welcome to the community.

"Feel the wrath of my giant head" - Elmer Fud
Fraggle79
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 209

« #3 : June 07, 2010, 04:33:41 PM »

Sorry to hear about your clan. Our own member participation and funding changed around as well.
I blame the economy and Valve's lack of attention for css.

Welcome to The Elders.  We are always looking for dedicated players to keep the server alive.
We offer reserved slots for those interested, we also hold monthly meetings in Vent.. open to all
people that play on our servers.
Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #4 : June 08, 2010, 05:03:37 PM »

Welcome Frag - I'm Hitman's wife (although I don't always claim him!)  I look forward to gaming with you.  We do have a lot of former Refuge ppl on our server, and you are all welcome at any time.  Jump in vent and have some added fun in your game.  Look forward to gaming with you soon.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #5 : June 08, 2010, 07:41:21 PM »

Glad to see you here. Be sure to come into vent and say hi as well.

Bass Ace G.
Noob

: 19

Such a novel concept.

MSN Messenger - mallen100@msn.com
« #6 : August 01, 2010, 02:48:21 PM »

I saw you topping the scoreboard on the server last night. You play quite well sir; I hope to get along with you.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: