Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:39:04 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  New to the Community?
| | |-+  The Crimson Shadow
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Crimson Shadow  ( 1692 )
Crimshadow
TE Recruits
Forum Member

: 27

« : May 29, 2010, 11:28:04 PM »

Gaming Moniker: Crimshadow
email address you will be registering with: crimshadow@hotmail.com
Server you play most on: um...well I have really enjoyed The Elders over the past few weeks.

Have played a lot with Smurfette, Spev, and some of the other TF2 crew.

Tend to play engineer, medic, and heavy.

Hello All

Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #1 : May 30, 2010, 12:13:54 AM »

Glad to see you finally were able to get on here!  Tell us a little more about yourself...ie: do u play anything other than tf2?  How long have you been gaming?  etc.  You are a very good asset to the team - and not a bad heavy either.  :wink:  Good to have you around.  Look forward to much more gaming with ya.

Taso
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 253

« #2 : May 30, 2010, 08:45:38 AM »

Hey Crimson! I'm glad you registered on the forums..looking forward to gaming with you more  :flamed:

You can make the server more fun by not allowing Taso's ass to play a spy. K thx -Chesty Puller
Crimshadow
TE Recruits
Forum Member

« #3 : May 30, 2010, 02:26:48 PM »

Hmm, well I am from Texas, 23, have been gaming since as long as I can remember. As far as console gaming goes I started on the intelevision and Commodore 64. I got my first mainstream console in elementery  :binky: the sega genisis. (Then times went by so fast  :-) )moved up to the N64, then the playstation, PS2 and now I own a wii and a PS3. Became a PC gamer while I was in high school/college with emphisis on strategy gaming(Command & Conquer and Warhammer 40k: DOW) and got into shooters about 4 years ago.

and btw, this has to be the coolest emoticon ever --->  :flamed:

@smurfette: I want your hats, give them to me now!

-Crim

Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #4 : May 30, 2010, 03:50:35 PM »

lol Crim - I threw the biggest fit cause I wasn't getting hats for the longest time.  Then, I got drop after drop after drop all in like a 3 week span!  Just be patient - or craft them!  Your not getting mine!  lol 

Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #5 : July 04, 2010, 10:26:42 PM »

Crim - you only need one more post - and you can fill out the app.  Get to it!  lol

Crimshadow
TE Recruits
Forum Member

« #6 : July 04, 2010, 10:27:20 PM »

YAAAAAA!!!!!

-Crim

Lyriq
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 123

« #7 : July 05, 2010, 10:36:55 AM »

Seeing your full name in the topic, I finally get the connection between it and your pic XD I guess I don't pay attention that that when I'm busy stabbing you in the back.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: