Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:30:14 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse?? (Moderator: Ender)
| | |-+  Random Unneeded Ban
« previous next »
: [1]
: Random Unneeded Ban  ( 1525 )
Vendetta
Noob

: 1

« : May 23, 2010, 03:55:13 PM »

I was in your TF2 pub Sunday, May 23rd and we were moving up and someone decided to go afk on the portal so we couldn't get through, if i wrong about portals then don't stress too much because i've had this game for 1 day now. I went to votekick the afk kid and then everyone started freaking out because i accidently pushed the # for votekick someone called " Klein" admins told me to chill out and stop trying to kick people.. I also stated " My bad " after i clicked on that. Admin continuously kept kicking me, so i joined the server and started to explain why people were getting mad and i was banned.

1. Didn't do anything wrong
2. Admin abuse
3. I said sorry that i made a mistake and you guys are too stuck up in what you were making with your Engineers to even give half a shit... SO when you read this I hope you realize that i honestly didn't do anything..

Vendetta :]  STEAM_0:1:27403100  Unban Please. K thx :)
Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #1 : May 23, 2010, 04:45:37 PM »

1.  Your attitude in general is what got you banned.  I am the one who banned you.  However, all the admin who were kicking you will back me up and agree that your attitude was an issue. You were only banned for 1 week, so if you can improve your attitude, you are welcome to come back after that.

2.  You do not come into a server and just start random vote kicks on ppl when you have only had the game 1 day.  Not to mention, you don't know any of us.  People go afk all the time to do various things...like take care of kids, use the restroom, get a drink, etc.  So don't be do damn quick to vote kick ppl when they are afk.  You should let an admin know that there is an afk and who it is and we can keep an eye on them and see how long they are afk for.  There are routines we go through for everything on our server to keep order and just bitching and randomly putting up a vote kick on someone is not it. 

Like I said - loose the attitude and you are welcome to come back after your one week ban.   

Fraggle79
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 209

« #2 : May 23, 2010, 04:54:37 PM »

1. You Posted this in the wring place
   -The Elders' House of Pain
  -- Forum
  --- Server Forum
  ---- Banned? Admin abuse??

2. You kicked someone from our server so you could get an achievement...not cool at all.
3. You started multiple vote kicks and bans.
4. We asked you to stop but you didn't, as admins we reserve the right to put a stop to it.

5. Your ban is for 1 week. After that you may return if you so choose.
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #3 : May 24, 2010, 02:39:01 AM »

1. You Posted this in the wring place
   -The Elders' House of Pain
  -- Forum
  --- Server Forum
  ---- Banned? Admin abuse??

*moved*

Vendetta, all you had to do was ask an admin for help and we could have moved him to spectate, saving you a lot of greif. Please remember this if you come back after your ban is up. We're here to help.
« : May 24, 2010, 02:41:18 AM Hitman Smurf »

Spevf
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 185

MSN Messenger - Spevf@hotmail.com Yahoo Instant Messenger - Spevf
« #4 : May 24, 2010, 10:53:31 AM »

I was one of the Admins  that was there. Yes I kicked him myself. You can not just walk in on a server and act like you own the place, which is what he was doing with all the votekicks and votebans. There were about 3-4 of us playing you had plenty of options. I support smurfette in the ban. 1 week should be good enough to cool you down. You are more than welcome to come back and play but next time come to us with problems rather than try to fix them yourself.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: