Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:50:26 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  New to the Community?
| | |-+  Guest's Wishing to join
| | | |-+  Hello Everyone
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello Everyone  ( 1569 )
Skoll
Noob

: 6

MSN Messenger - Skoll_W@hotmail.com
« : March 02, 2010, 08:57:23 PM »

Hey guess I'm just posting this to prove I'm not a robot. Beep Booop Bop. Erm....ignore that okay?

Game name: Skoll

email address you will be registering with: Skoll_W@hotmail.com

Server you play most on: The Elders Public server -HlstatsX=-  (Team Fortress 2)

TE members you know: Well i don't exactly know them but I've played with them a bit. Mustard, Taso, Sconforti, just to name a few off the top of my head.

The Huntsman: So Ritalin addicted  12 year olds can still play sniper.
Taso
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 253

« #1 : March 02, 2010, 09:03:30 PM »

Hey Skoll! Nice to see you register on the forums, welcome to the community!

You can make the server more fun by not allowing Taso's ass to play a spy. K thx -Chesty Puller
Skoll
Noob

: 6

MSN Messenger - Skoll_W@hotmail.com
« #2 : March 02, 2010, 09:20:40 PM »

Well looks like i may have posted in the wrong spot, seeing as it's empty in this subsection. Requesting a move to "New to the community" section.

okay some about me I guess.

Guess I'll introduce myself (god I'm bad at this kind of stuff). Well some of you may have seen me on and off at the Public TF2 server under the name Skoll, I know i have a couple of you on my friends list. Well uhmm about me..... pretty laid back i guess, try to crack a joke here and there in-game. I own a mic but literally never use it so don't expect to actually hear me  :-P. As far as multiplayer games go I have CSS (I used to actually be pretty good at this), TF2 (most frequently played), L4D (the original), DoD:S (which I'm horrible at), HL2DM (never play it), and Gmod (rarely play it). So feel free to add me on Steam, and invite to a friendly game of TF2.

The Huntsman: So Ritalin addicted  12 year olds can still play sniper.
Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #3 : March 02, 2010, 09:22:03 PM »

Welcome!  Taso was just informing me that you were new and liked our server.  That is wonderful to hear.  Jump in vent and get to know more of the TE community.  We always have lots of fun in there!  Look forward to gaming with you soon!

DiscoStan
TE Members
Forum Member

: 95

« #4 : March 03, 2010, 10:30:15 PM »

Right on! Always good to have a new regular around here.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: