Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:56:08 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  General Server Information
| | |-+  I hate to do this but, DONATIONS NEEDED
« previous next »
: [1]
: I hate to do this but, DONATIONS NEEDED  ( 4354 )
SConforti
TE Owners
Forum Pro

: 439

AOL Instant Messenger - sconforti1982
« : March 01, 2010, 06:57:53 PM »

If any of you regulars, members, non-members, friends, relatives, anyone has any extra coin this month, The Elders would appreciate any and all donations.  Please donate via paypal, or we can basically do any other method possible.  All donations will earn reserved slot access in our server's.

Mustard
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 340

« #1 : March 01, 2010, 08:43:26 PM »

I get my tax return on wednesday, I'll send some money then.

TE-r | JuggerNuke: i am just thinking into an endless blackhole now

what123
Noob

: 2

« #2 : September 26, 2010, 12:47:51 AM »

Wigs help young wow power leveling girls and boys be the fashionable stars in the club, university, or even in the street; movie stars wow power leveling appear more beautiful look with them on the screen; patients or those have little hair wow power leveling get warm when wearing wigs. But there is one point to remember: one wig is far wow gold from enough. You can wholesale wigs to choose among a wide selection of wigs.survived, in particular aion gold from the New Kingdom. Wigs varied in quality. The best wigs were made entirely of human hair. Others, apparently cheap wow power leveling in the mid-price range, have vegetable fibers intertwined with buy wow power leveling the hair. The least expensive wigs are certainly the least realistic warcraft gold wigs which are made entirely from vegetable fibers. Therefore the ideal for a good wig seems to aion powerleveling have been that it should look like real hair. We know that the Egyptians cleansed cheap aion power leveling their hair,

LTK
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 229

« #3 : September 29, 2010, 10:16:05 PM »

i think that chinese gold farmer wants to contribute!  :thebirdman:

Holy Shit
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 390

Growing old is Manditory, Growing up is optional

AOL Instant Messenger - uweholyshot
« #4 : October 03, 2010, 10:54:11 AM »

Just sent in something!
Hare Doctor
TE Members
Forum Member

: 52

The Medi Bun

« #5 : October 06, 2010, 08:30:19 PM »

I donated via paypal on Oct. 3rd for a reservation slot, and then messaged Widow my steam ID though I haven't heard back. Is there anything else I need to do?

Holy Shit
TE Members
Forum All-Star

« #6 : October 06, 2010, 10:58:17 PM »

@ Hare Doctor.  Thank You for the donation for the reservation slot We really appreciate it!!  As far as doing anything else you dont have to do anything, widow is always busy and he will get to puttin your name on the page and recording the donation lol.  If your reserved slot is not working lets us know and we will take care of it. Also if you jump in vent with us and lets us know you want in we will kick for you :).

Thanks again for your donation every little bit counts!
Hare Doctor
TE Members
Forum Member

: 52

The Medi Bun

« #7 : October 07, 2010, 03:03:05 PM »

Ok, thank you!

verm
Forum Member

: 34

AOL Instant Messenger - ShopSMartGotThat
« #8 : October 07, 2010, 07:43:01 PM »

Awesome, this info was just what I was looking for. Just sent in a little donation yesterday and was wondering the same basically. I put "verm" and my steam ID in the PayPal description, so I'm assuming everything is fine. It wasn't so much about the reserve slot, but I remembered about that perk as I was submitting :) :) :)

Holy Shit
TE Members
Forum All-Star

« #9 : October 07, 2010, 11:22:35 PM »

Thank You guys we cant say it enough.  When widow gets a chance to update the donations page you all will be on there and the slots will def be working.   :headbang1: :headbang1:
SConforti
TE Owners
Forum Pro

: 439

AOL Instant Messenger - sconforti1982
« #10 : October 08, 2010, 03:49:16 AM »

Hey guys thanks for the donation.  Send me your steam id and in game name.  I will attempt to give you reserved slot!

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #11 : January 29, 2011, 08:49:20 AM »

Hate spammers

: [1]  
« previous next »
: