Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:07:30 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  MDK's Board of useless crap!!!! (Moderator: MDK22)
| | |-+  So you want to get sickeningly good at CS:S (Not Finished)
« previous next »
: [1]
: So you want to get sickeningly good at CS:S (Not Finished)  ( 2159 )
MDK22
No Job, No Money, No Car
Forum Pro

: 499

AOL Instant Messenger - Uberarchangel
« : January 04, 2009, 12:42:42 AM »

Alright I have played my fare share of competitive leagues for CS:S. So I am just going to write down what I know so if you want to know how I do what I do you can.

Aiming - The way you aim is different for every single gun in the game and what I mean by this is trying to control recoil. It can be extrodinarly frustrating. The number one question people get asked for shooting is how do I no scope. Well my answer to you is how I do it which will work for anyone and allow you to no scope. First thing you need to do is get down the timing for stop and starting running. so you are running right and you tap left before you fire. There is a brief instance there where you are not in motion it is during this time that you must fire. The main problem with this is the fact that you still have to control recoil. You do this by making a small circle about the size of this symbol  :mrgreen: and shoot on your way up. This will allow you to no scope. Getting this down takes a whole lot of practice. For each weapon there is a way to shoot it and I am not going to explain this as they are fairly easy to learn to control. What i am going to tell you is how to improve your aim. There are a couple ways of doing this. To improve your reaction time i suggest playing a game called reflex_2. To improve your aim i suggest 2 weeks worht of dm at 2hrs a day with glock or usp.

Sound- the only way to really practice sound is to play in CAL/CPL servers, esea or scriming.

V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #1 : January 05, 2009, 10:02:56 AM »

Play DeathMatch with pistol only for a while then use the two main guns:  AK and Colt.  Once you figure out how to use your favorite pistol and those two guns you're pretty much set. 

After you're decent with those weapons you should get in MIRC and scrim...it helped me a lot.

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #2 : January 08, 2009, 04:45:53 PM »

esea is really good if you have the time/money. Playing with cal-i ppl helps alot.

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #3 : January 08, 2009, 05:15:08 PM »

Play DeathMatch with pistol only for a while then use the two main guns:  AK and Colt.  Once you figure out how to use your favorite pistol and those two guns you're pretty much set. 

After you're decent with those weapons you should get in MIRC and scrim...it helped me a lot.

add MP5 to that list, and your set... MP5 when used right is awesome for a great price.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Pretty B0y
Forum Member

: 34

« #4 : May 12, 2009, 02:00:41 PM »

great advice on the no scope i have been practicing and slowely getting better at it thanks
InzZzaNe
Cal Players
Forum Member

: 44

Lets get a party going

AOL Instant Messenger - dgrocker13
« #5 : May 13, 2009, 03:52:45 PM »

i agree with using deathmatch to work on weapons
playing alot of GG gungame helped me, because your able to go through most of the weapons, and see how to use them and the best ways
helps if you need to grab a weapon off the floor (if the situation comes up)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: