Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:16:48 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2 (Moderators: Ender, Video_Master)
| | | |-+  UnBan Request....
« previous next »
: [1]
: UnBan Request....  ( 1521 )
What Would Jesus Do?
Noob

: 3

« : January 10, 2010, 06:54:52 PM »

So heres the story

... Playing a nice round of Dustbowl with a good team , and our defence is getting pounded on the last point , so me and Oneshot (some of you know him) decided to go Pyro to deal with blues teleporters, so we try a few times to get around the people coming at us, we manage to get past and Oneshot dies half way there, i make my way through to blue spawn were i see 1 teleporter up and an engi puttin down another and a demo man standing on the teleporter that was alrdy up , now as a pyro i went straight towards the Teleporter that was already up , Yes alighting the few people around me and killing 1 or 2 , whilst looking down at the floor trying to kill the Tele the demoman owns me.

Now whatever you say about previous things ive said this is the offence i was banned for.

2.  Running by the opposing team's spawn to look for (and destroy) buildings should be legal.  Attacking anyone that comes out of spawn while destroying buildings should be legal.  If there are no buildings, or valid targets outside of spawn, you should move yourself such that you're not in the vicinity of the door.

Clearly in your own rules it states that if your going for a legal target (which was the teleports) , which i was and can be collaberated with Oneshot as we were on vent together at the time, and happen to catch a few ppl whilst attempting this it states that that is ok aslong as you are goin for the teleports.

Steam id:s here - STEAM_0:0:17645118

WWJD.
Taso
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 253

« #1 : January 10, 2010, 07:25:47 PM »

I agree, i don't mind when a pyro goes and gets the opposing teams tele's, and if you so happen to be getting out of spawn WHILE the pyro is getting the tele, tough luck..

You can make the server more fun by not allowing Taso's ass to play a spy. K thx -Chesty Puller
Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #2 : January 10, 2010, 09:00:29 PM »

You are not going to be unbanned, so please just move on.  It is not just this situation last night.  It is the continual griping and complaining of hacking and spawn camping we always get from you.  And the fact you continue to call all of us hypocrites on a regular basis.  If you truly feel that way about us then why do you want to be on our server?  Lets just mark our times up to it was fun while it lasted and move on!  And Taso, FYI when someone puts up a request for a unban, that is where the person and the TE member who banned them does the discussing, not anyone else!  Please refrain from jumping in on issues you were not involved in.  Thanks.

Oh, and WWJD, I am not the only one who wants u out!
« : January 10, 2010, 09:04:47 PM Smurfette »

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #3 : January 10, 2010, 09:05:52 PM »

Frankly, I'm tired of your bitching and complaining. It's a detriment to the community and no ones going to put with it anymore. Everyone's tired of the bitching, complaining and attitude that is making the game less fun for everyone.

SConforti
TE Owners
Forum Pro

: 439

AOL Instant Messenger - sconforti1982
« #4 : January 11, 2010, 06:11:08 PM »

Belt Up and Cheerio ya wanker! 

: [1]  
« previous next »
: