Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:31:03 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Looking to join finally
« previous next »
: [1]
: Looking to join finally  ( 1898 )
Mach
Inactive
Forum Member

: 51

« : December 03, 2009, 03:59:52 PM »

Hey all.

I've been back in game for several weeks now after a couple month hiatus and I figured now that my play time is set again that I'd finally look to join up officially.  I've been around the TE scene for the past year and a half or so but had a few lapses of play time there for several months.

I'm currently 27, 28 in a month uh oh, live up Minneapolis-which was a point of discussion several times as some other members live up there as well- and love to play TF2 and other FPS.  Anyways I submitted the recruitment application which returned an error and figured I'd post this up as well now.  I've read all the requirements and been around for a while so I'm hoping this won't be too painful.  If the length of time, 2 months listed in the requirements, is read from the steam_id on your servers, then it won't show me that much as I believe stats were reset in Oct so I just started showing up again in Nov.

Alright I'll be around the server and hopping in Vent again.  Picked up L4D2 today finally so can get that going as well for those that love zombie killing.

Mach

V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #1 : December 03, 2009, 04:20:41 PM »

I'll make sure Widow knows about the application when he gets on.  There have been problems with it ever since we had to deactivate it because of bots spam-creating accounts.  Glad to see you're interested and we will talk amongst ourselves about it in the upcoming days.  And as always, stay active in game and vent.

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #2 : December 03, 2009, 06:21:08 PM »

Mach - good to see u back!  I don't remember u being in vent - jump in and get to know us better!  We have a lot of fun in there!  Look forward to gaming with ya again!

Baltika (#9)
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 272

« #3 : December 03, 2009, 11:10:50 PM »

I'm personally glad to see you on the forums and interested in joining TE.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #4 : December 03, 2009, 11:14:21 PM »

Good to have you back, Mach. The app has a few issues so we'll get Widow to work on it. Hop back into vent so we can catch up.

Mach
Inactive
Forum Member

: 51

« #5 : March 02, 2010, 08:28:55 PM »

Hey all just giving an update!

Well I was out of town all of January so was away from the game and came back early February.  I was at the public meeting tonight and let smurfette and crazydog know I was still interested in my app.  Smurfette pointed me to just make it known on the forums again so giving a quick bump to my app from back in December.  I'll be around the TF2 scene still but will most likely be playing battlefield BC2 in the near future.  There seems to be a fair number of TE members also planning on playing so I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of each other still.

Ok it was nice to chat with you all this evening and glad to see someone else is a Dumb and Dumber fan though I did not get my name from that song :)

SConforti
TE Owners
Forum Pro

: 439

AOL Instant Messenger - sconforti1982
« #6 : March 03, 2010, 12:19:28 PM »

Mock - Yeah  Ing - Yeah  Bird - Yeah  Yeah - Yeah  :headbang1:

LTK
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 229

« #7 : March 03, 2010, 10:44:08 PM »

Aww, yet another regular who is better than me. *tear*

Welcome back Mach, glad to see you're still around.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: