Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:36:07 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  new too TF2 old gamer...ish
« previous next »
: [1]
: new too TF2 old gamer...ish  ( 2020 )
hunter cunning
Noob

: 9

indeed

MSN Messenger - m8jones@hotmail.com
« : November 29, 2009, 01:03:25 AM »

hey my SN is hunter cunning i'm 18 and have been playing video games since the n64. this would be my first clan but i'm very familiar with fps's and video games in general. somewhat of a tech geek and have friends who know alot more. currently paying for my first laptop wihich is mainly focused on gaming but on an under $1000 budget i have school once a week starting in jan and am part time at a grocery store. if there is anything i've left out that is important please let me know

indeed
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : November 29, 2009, 02:09:34 AM »

Welcome to the community Hunter. Get into Vent s we can get to know you a little better.

Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #2 : November 29, 2009, 02:14:09 AM »

Good to see you in the forums Hunter.  We discussed in game that you are not much on posting, we understand that.  Just keep doing what your doing and we will all get to know you.  Hell, some of our long time members check in once a week, lol.  Anyway, jump in vent and join us for even more fun.  A good way to get to know us and have added commentary to the game when you play.  tx1.leetvent.com  port 3798  Welcome aboard!

Spevf
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 185

MSN Messenger - Spevf@hotmail.com Yahoo Instant Messenger - Spevf
« #3 : November 29, 2009, 10:12:22 AM »

Nice to see you in here Hunter. Hope you stick around.

hunter cunning
Noob

indeed

« #4 : November 29, 2009, 12:54:46 PM »

i plan on it and thanks for the warm welcome

indeed
Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #5 : November 29, 2009, 01:01:51 PM »

Hunter, is your icon the evil Squirtle from Pokemon?

hunter cunning
Noob

indeed

« #6 : December 01, 2009, 12:53:00 AM »

lol no it's a squirtle that has been photoshopped too look like an anime character. the characters name is kamina and the anime is tengen toppa gurren lagann

indeed
Baltika (#9)
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 272

« #7 : December 01, 2009, 10:32:35 AM »

welcome to the community...

While you may think of yourself as an oldish gamer, the N64 was released in 1996, which puts you at 13 years of gaming (or 72% of your 18 years).

The first "computer" game that I remember playing was battleship, which played off a cassette tape drive connected to some old-school Tandy.  This was at my dad's office where he was teaching COBOL or FORTRAN using punch cards.

The first "console" game that I remember playing was on a machine that had 2 games...something pongish, and something shooterish.  There were no cartridges or anything that would allow you to play a different game...you just played what you got.  Google tells me that this was likely a game system called Odessey, although I have no way of confirming that.

I think this was somewhere around 1978, which would put me at 31 years of gaming, or 86% of my 36 years.
Keep at it, and in another 18 years you can claim to be olderish.

:-D

That's just my long winded, indirect, way of giving you a personal welcome to the forums.  Oh, and get into Vent when you can.  It's a lot of fun.

Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #8 : December 01, 2009, 03:37:12 PM »

lol no it's a squirtle that has been photoshopped too look like an anime character. the characters name is kamina and the anime is tengen toppa gurren lagann

Thats just to complicated - I will just call him Evil Squirtle - lol   :-D

hunter cunning
Noob

indeed

« #9 : December 02, 2009, 03:15:12 AM »

that is y i said old-ISH not exactly old. and ok smurf if that makes you feel better about yourself go ahead lol  :wink:

indeed
: [1]  
« previous next »
: