Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:57:03 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2 (Moderators: Ender, Video_Master)
| | | |-+  Request Unban or discussion of ban
« previous next »
: [1]
: Request Unban or discussion of ban  ( 2176 )
Pidgin
Noob

: 4

« : November 28, 2009, 11:47:29 PM »

I was banned at 12:29on the 29th of November and I would like to know why. Name in game was Generic Yellow Toad and I was banned by Smurfette. The charge listed is aimbot, which I would like some clarification as to why I am charged with aimbot or a demo of me allegedly ailmbotting. (steam id:STEAM_0:0:12175934)

Thanks,

Pidgin
Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #1 : November 29, 2009, 02:10:55 AM »

There were several ppl in game who were complaining about you and your kills.  Two TE members speced you and saw several shots that were very suspicious.  Therefore we banned you.  Your ban is only for one week, after which you are welcome to come back.  But rest assured, you will be watched.

Pidgin
Noob

« #2 : November 29, 2009, 02:18:12 AM »

I would like to know what constitutes a suspicious shot (no offense meant, just curious). This is due to the fact that I remember the shots that I made that game even before you and juggernuke began to spec me. Also, do you demo prior to bans? if so you can you note these shots?

Thanks Pidgin
Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #3 : November 29, 2009, 02:21:40 AM »

There was no demo taken, which is why you only got a one week ban.  He and I both saw you no scope head shots several times.  Not to mention I had 3 other ppl who are regulars in our server msging me questioning your shots. 

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #4 : November 29, 2009, 02:24:39 AM »

We've had our problems with aimbotting snipers before, so we're careful. We have more than enough people waiting to get into the server and kicking a suspected hacker isn't going to hurt us. Come back in a week if you want but I gaurantee as soon as I hear you are in the server I will be there to watch and record.

Pidgin
Noob

« #5 : November 29, 2009, 02:31:59 AM »

You can not get a headshot kill without scoping with the sniper rifle, so i am confused as to exactly what you mean, also, most of my headshots are on other snipers that stand in the same place again and again (juggernuke is an example) this makes it easy to guess the location of their head, is that what you mean by no scope headshots? Just a quick shot with minimal time in scope? Oh, thank you for the clarification on the demo.

Pidgin
Juggernuke
Forum Member

: 84

« #6 : November 29, 2009, 01:25:38 PM »

As to what hitman said before we have had many problems with hacking snipers so we are a bit more careful with them. Anyways from what I was seeing when you were sniping was you frantically moving your mouse around then scoping in real quick and getting a headshot. That right there is enough to be very suspicous and with all the complaints we had we made a general decision to ban you for a week. Not to mention any names but there have been a few snipers caught hacking that when they snipe it looks just the same as when you did, but when the week ban is up you are welcome to come back and play. For now though I still stand by my decision with smurfette.

Pidgin
Noob

« #7 : December 11, 2009, 10:58:06 PM »

Well since I have a perm ban now, do you guys have a demo to illustrate your point? or are you just perm ban cause you feel like it?

Pidgin
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #8 : December 11, 2009, 11:12:59 PM »

After what I saw tonight I can, without question, confirm your bullshit. Something that blatant doesn't need a demo. Find somewhere else to play. Enjoy your ban, tell your friends.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: