Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:06:50 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse?? (Moderator: Ender)
| | |-+  Really rude admin
« previous next »
: [1]
: Really rude admin  ( 1284 )
Epoch Eclipse
Noob

: 1

« : October 21, 2009, 10:02:29 PM »

Left 4 Dead, 4th No Mercy map, 8:30 PM Pacific

.cC|Locked_N_Cocked jumped in with my 2 friends and I, and we played about 1/2 way thru the level together. When we got to the safe room he decided to spam the door so we couldn't get in. 2 of us got in, and a third was left outside, fighting off boss zombies. I laughed over voice at first, but he didn't stop. So i said over voice (no chat record to prove it), "Knock it off or I'll shoot you in the head." His reply was, "Go for it." I didn't, thinking I'd give him a chance to un-jerk himself. Next thing we know, all our health was set to zero. So, I quit.

I know we were sucking, but I don't think we deserved that kind of treatment. I'm not pissed, just really disappointed. I hope he doesn't reflect the general attitude of your clan.

My Steam ID Maddest_Season, and I had Matchka with me.

Thank you.
crazydog
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1570

It's not "CrazyDog" or "Crazy Dog", idiots.

AOL Instant Messenger - Crazydog445
« #1 : October 21, 2009, 10:19:21 PM »

Hola.

The Left4Dead servers are not "official" TE servers. The actions of any admins without the "TE | " tag does not represent the actions or feelings of anyone who does wear the tag.

I'm sorry to hear about this, but there's not much I can do about it. I can tell him someone got angry, but I don't know if that's going to do much.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: