Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:53:31 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2 (Moderators: Ender, Video_Master)
| | | |-+  Administration Violation Pointout
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Administration Violation Pointout  ( 3369 )
SConforti
TE Owners
Forum Pro

: 439

AOL Instant Messenger - sconforti1982
« #15 : October 06, 2009, 03:28:34 PM »

OK first of, Thalan fucking take a chill pill. He is expressing his opinion calmly and with respect, so show some.

Second I didn't know spy's cloaking noise can be heard 2 rooms away over missiles firing and grenades going off. If it was a simple ghosting thing them just say it was then stop doing it.

Third, the need for higher management is calling everyday.

If you guys get pissed and ban people because they sprayed their spray over yours I will remove your fucking admin now. That has got to be the dumbest reason to ban/slap/or kick someone I have ever heard.
Banning someone for saying you hack shouldn't be done unless someone repeatedly stays on the mic and spams it. You are an admin with full rights to the server. Who fucking cares if they call you a hacker, what are they going to do??? Ban you? Kick you? No! You know how many times I was called a hacker in GunGame when I was winning by the hundred?? I lost count. Did I ban anyone for it, NO. You guys are way too sensitive here and we will be discussing this at the next meeting.

Looks like I may have to go to a "Earn your admin" system here instead of giving it to all members, because obviously  some of you guys are not mature enough to have it.

Will be talking to you guys tonight.

Widow

Amen and thank you!!!!!   

Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #16 : October 06, 2009, 03:48:18 PM »

:iamwithstupid:

TE_Taylormade
TE Senior Member