Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 04:22:11 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Other Games
| | |-+  Call Of Duty: World at War
| | | |-+  Does anyone still play this?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Does anyone still play this?  ( 1462 )
Taso
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 253

« : September 07, 2009, 10:35:25 AM »

I've recently bought this game and i was wondering if anyone in TE still plays this on a weekly basis so i can play with you guys sometime in the near future.

You can make the server more fun by not allowing Taso's ass to play a spy. K thx -Chesty Puller
Rally Pig
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 213

AOL Instant Messenger - Evel+knievel31
« #1 : September 07, 2009, 10:38:50 AM »

we haven't played it in a while but me Sconforti and Hitman use to play this a lot but went back to TF2, we are def waiting for Modern Warfare 2, if you wanna play send me a msg on steam or something

wow my upload sucks

Taso
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 253

« #2 : September 07, 2009, 01:00:12 PM »

Yea lol i won't lie either i've been playing wayyy more TF2 lately..i'll hit you up though if i wanna play.

You can make the server more fun by not allowing Taso's ass to play a spy. K thx -Chesty Puller
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #3 : September 07, 2009, 08:01:43 PM »

I'm always down if you want to play. Let me know, I've got a couple good servers I play in.

V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #4 : September 07, 2009, 10:15:50 PM »

I hop in randomly probably every other day...most of the time I don't have time to populate the TE server, but I do play.

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #5 : September 08, 2009, 07:19:33 AM »

I hop in randomly probably every other day...most of the time I don't have time to populate the TE server, but I do play.

We shut down the server about a month ago because we weren't getting enough interest...well, the game is dying somewhat and MW2 is going to make it worse, so it was a preemptive thing in preperation for MW2 that will replace that server...but I'll still play it from time to time.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: