Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:08:52 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  CS:S Gun Game Server (72.5.152.47)
| | |-+  I want to join Elders
« previous next »
: [1]
: I want to join Elders  ( 1807 )
rowdyjoe1
Noob

: 1

« : August 23, 2009, 08:58:23 PM »

I want to submit an application but it wont let me it says i do not have the required 20 post but i have over 20 posts.
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : August 23, 2009, 09:26:50 PM »

I want to submit an application but it wont let me it says i do not have the required 20 post but i have over 20 posts.

Look to the side, there it clearly shows you have one post.

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #2 : August 24, 2009, 10:44:48 AM »

You do not have 20 posts anymore cause I deleted all your others cause you were pulling up old topics.  becoming a member of The Elders is more then posting in old topics.  You need to post relevant information in current topics and not spam others.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #3 : August 24, 2009, 10:49:31 AM »

Also, you should drop in vent while your playing and get to know us  :-D

Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #4 : August 24, 2009, 11:49:58 AM »

rowdy, let me help you out some...this is the general guidelines I tell those who I am recruiting for TF2.  Your name does not sound familiar to me from tf2, so I assume you are from GG or CSS, especially since the post is in this section - lol.  A good place to start is the New to the forums section.  Make a post there telling us a little about yourself (ie: what you play, what past experience you have, what you do for a living, etc.)  Then go to the section which is about the game you play.  There you can look at the topics that have been active within the last 30 days and make posts there.  Give suggestions on what you would like to see done, or things that you like already.  After you reach about 15 posts, then go to the Join the Elders section and make your post there.  Then we can keep our eye on your posts and know when your at 21 so we can look for your application.  I also tell everyone that just making statements like "I agree" or "thats cool" are not really good posts.  Give your opinions - they do count!  It really doesn't take that long to get your 21 posts.  If you need any more help, just let us know.  Good luck and thanks for your interest in TE!
« : August 24, 2009, 11:56:07 AM Smurfette »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: