Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:13:11 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2 (Moderators: Ender, Video_Master)
| | | |-+  I would like to apepaflkl a bans
« previous next »
: [1]
: I would like to apepaflkl a bans  ( 1684 )
ADDITISJFOJTUDE PROBLEM
Noob

: 1

« : June 24, 2009, 09:19:03 AM »

HELLO GUYS

THIS IS IN REGARDS TO ONE OF YOUR ADMINS. HE HAS TOLD MY FRIEND THAT YOUR SERVER IS A MATURE ONE, AND THAT HE NEEDED TO LEAVE. HE IS NOT VERY HAPPY REGARDING THIS AND WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO USE YOUR SERVER. BECAUSE THE ADMIN NATURALLY DISAGREED WITH HIS OPINION HE GOT PERMABANNED FOREVER.

HERE IS A VIDEO DETAILING YOUR ABUSE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC2x6eXd8IU

REGARDS,
TEAM METALSLAVE

PS. THE MUTE FEATURE IN SOURCEMOD IS A VERY USEFUL ONE, DON'T YOU THINK
InzZzaNe
Cal Players
Forum Member

: 44

Lets get a party going

AOL Instant Messenger - dgrocker13
« #1 : June 24, 2009, 10:10:58 AM »

cool story bro

Get a life other than trolling admins
also
capslock doesnt make you cool

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #2 : June 24, 2009, 10:52:29 AM »

Hey look, the mic spamming assholes return...Hi asshole how you like your perma ban? Thought changing your name to the admins names was gonna prevent that? Hate to tell you kid but we're smarter than you. Several of our regulars sent us Steam messages complaining about your immature behavior. You spammed the mic, talked shit to Smurfette then I came in TO GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE and you still continued your reindeer games.

Let me list the rules you broke so you know why you've been perm banned:

1) Mic spamming
2) Disrespecting admins
3) Unauthorized use of the TE tag
4) Name masking (admin name)
5) Use of racial slurs

We don't allow kids like yourself to tell us how to run our server. Talking like that to an owner is not a good idea. Thanks for the video, I'll use it for trining our recruits on what to look for when perm banning someone. Enjoy your ban  :thebirdman:

P.S. The ban feature in sourcemod is a very usefuls one, don't you think
« : June 24, 2009, 11:36:40 AM Hitman Smurf »

Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #3 : June 24, 2009, 10:53:39 AM »

This guy has no right to be upset!  He was mic spamming and was politely told to stop by me.  He then decided to screw with his name and change it to mine - I am an admin myself and this is a BIG no no!!  Once he decided to continue to be a duch, I informed an owner of the server who then came in and tried to take care of it also - the guy you have complained about!  So, no, he will not be unbanned and he has no reason to be upset other than at himself for his childish, unprofessional behavior on our server and toward our admins!  Have a wonderful life!  :thebirdman:

Ender
Forum Freak

: 220

Bitch...

« #4 : June 24, 2009, 02:06:28 PM »

LOL @ someone thinking that we should lift a ban when YOUR own "friend" was using a name mask and mic spamming.... What has it come to?!?!?!

Oh and btw, why couldn't your "friend" muster up the will to post here for himself?  That doesn't really make any since.  Have fun elsewhere buddy.

Trace

Cordially,

Future Ender
Video_Master
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #5 : June 24, 2009, 05:43:35 PM »

He is done here and this is locked.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: