Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:04:58 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2 (Moderators: Ender, Video_Master)
| | | |-+  Banned Today, Curious as to why
« previous next »
: [1]
: Banned Today, Curious as to why  ( 2083 )
NsanE
Noob

: 4

« : June 18, 2009, 05:13:51 PM »

I play under the tag "NsanE" on your server, and just a few minutes ago I was banned for "hacking." I wasn't hacking. The only thing I could think of is my brother was was playing at the same time, so we were on the same IP address. I really enjoy your server so it would be great if I could be unbanned. Thanks!
NsanE
Noob

« #1 : June 18, 2009, 05:18:20 PM »

Oh, and since I apparently can't edit, I forgot to include my steam id: STEAM_0:1:14563033
Shmotz
Godlike

: 2910

Just a Badass

« #2 : June 18, 2009, 05:34:07 PM »

were there any TE's on the server the same time as you were playing today and got banned? what were their names? the admin responsible normally will post in here as to why... and if we find that you should be given the benefit of the doubt, you will be unbanned. just be patient, and thanks for not flying off the handle like others have done in the past!
Shmotz
Godlike

Just a Badass

« #3 : June 18, 2009, 05:34:27 PM »

also try and post what time it was u were playing...
NsanE
Noob

« #4 : June 18, 2009, 06:11:41 PM »

It happened about 3 hours ago. There was TE | Video something, I forget the name. Can't remember any others.
Shmotz
Godlike

Just a Badass

« #5 : June 19, 2009, 04:00:20 AM »

Video Master? he is usually pretty fair man... but either way, he is good about posting here once someone has been banned that he's responsible for... like i said, just give it some time... id bet probably this morning you will get a reply from him...
Giant Flying Head
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1199

Giant Donkey

MSN Messenger - ryoga81@hotmail.com
« #6 : June 19, 2009, 04:11:26 AM »

I looked at sourcebans, and the ban right now is permanent and it was Video Master. It's all his call at this point weather you get unbanned or not.

"Feel the wrath of my giant head" - Elmer Fud
Video_Master
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #7 : June 19, 2009, 10:48:37 AM »

Yes, it was I that made the ban.  There was me and a couple other TE's on the server like Hitman Smurf as well.  We have also had some of our regulars watch you too and they have said the same thing as we did.  We have watched you both on Wednesday and Thursday and alot of what you were doing was able to see other cloaked spies and the like.  That would be considered a wall hack.  Then there is the perfect aim that you seem to have.  99.9% of your kills with the ambassador were all headshots.  I know alot of people who are excellent spies and even they can't headshot that much.  That would lean towards an aimbot. 

I myself am saying no to lifting the ban on this person.

NsanE
Noob

« #8 : June 19, 2009, 08:02:56 PM »

I have to say that I'm flattered that you think I have perfect aim. I can guarantee I was using no hacks, but I doubt I'd be able to convince you guys anyways. BTW the cloaked spies I could "see" were usually dumb enough to run into me, not to mention spy is my most played, so I can often predict spots they will hide in with the cloak and dagger. I'd love it if you could lift the ban, but I'm assuming you won't. Thanks for the reply.
Shmotz
Godlike

Just a Badass

« #9 : June 20, 2009, 05:21:53 PM »

since Video Master is the one who banned you, it will take him to make the decision to lift the ban on you. If he wants to give you a LAST CHANCE on our servers, he will put a vote up with the rest of the owners, and that will be the decision... BUT that will only happen if he is merciful enough to give you another chance... keep in mind, that is only a chance that it will happen, and if it is lifted, it will be the LAST time... there will be no other chances... you will be watched like a hawk...
: [1]  
« previous next »
: