Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:41:42 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2 (Moderators: Ender, Video_Master)
| | | |-+  Unban Request
« previous next »
: [1]
: Unban Request  ( 1666 )
AceStarS
Noob

: 4

« : May 30, 2009, 07:52:56 AM »

Hey

I was banned last night for "multi-hacking( w/e that is)."  It was late last night EST on GoldRush.

I was playing as a scout last night. All I  did was run around, blast people with a Force of Nature and creating havoc.

Disconnect: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:3744227
AceStarS
Noob

« #1 : May 30, 2009, 07:54:15 AM »

Oh yeah, I'm not sure who banned me last night.
Video_Master
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #2 : May 30, 2009, 08:33:36 AM »

You were seen by multiple admins shooting fully cloaked spies and also moving around way faster then a scout can move.

AceStarS
Noob

« #3 : May 30, 2009, 09:28:02 AM »

As a scout, either I run into spies and/or shoot corners as a precaution. I double jump a lot.
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #4 : May 30, 2009, 09:51:59 AM »

Both times you shot me I was out in the open a good 50 yards from you. Another regular in our vent had the same experience. I don't see how anyone can be that lucky and if so good riddance to weapon spammers. You want to play like a noob this server isn't for you. I'll look into it but IF we decide to unban you I better not see that shit again. This is a competitive server not a W+M1 spamfest.

AceStarS
Noob

« #5 : May 30, 2009, 11:07:22 AM »

I think you might be exaggerating just a bit there. 

I'm a competitive player myself.  This is why I like this server.  It's one of the few servers that I have trouble getting in the top 3 in points. 

As a scout i tend to play very aggressively.  This includes holding key positions(i.e the attic) and I usually rush the spawn to take out teleporters.  Basically, anything to give friendly Engies some breathing room(Something they really need).

As for weapon spamming, I only use the Force of Nature.  I usually die b/c reloading so, i choose my shots carefully.  The only time I spam my weapons is when I unexpectedly find myself in confronting a group of enemies.  Other than that I wouldn't spam.  I normally don't shoot point blank at enemies so the shotgun pellets do tend to scatter.  Sometimes those are crits and it might account to killing you 50 yards away  :dontknow:.

Anyways it's your call.
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #6 : May 30, 2009, 01:05:34 PM »

Well, I wasn't the one who banned you so they will have to do it if they decide too.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: