Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:14:05 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  CSS (Moderator: Ender)
| | | |-+  banned out of nowhere by noone.
« previous next »
: [1]
: banned out of nowhere by noone.  ( 1563 )
chuckt
Noob

: 2

« : May 03, 2009, 11:03:33 AM »

no warning... no reason... banned by console w/ no tagged admin in server.  I drop down from short a and head shot the guy named "hi kids" with the awp because he was behind the column in mid and he was peaking...probably one of the most blatant spots to check when you jump down from short a to ct spawn.  I flash banged out of spawn got a deagle kill in mid and boom i was banned with no reason.  Ive been playing in the elders forever, and frankly this is bullshit.  I had just talked to a bunch of people about applying, but now...whatever.  If you ever played with me you know i dont hack, and i look down upon all who are lame enough to do so. /rant gg
Gunner
TE Members
Godlike

: 1155

AOL Instant Messenger - UGSshawn
« #1 : May 03, 2009, 11:14:19 AM »

Chuckt  what your ip and i will look into it for you ....go here to get it http://www.ipchicken.com/ i would have to say it was just a fuck up not to big of thing

V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #2 : May 03, 2009, 12:10:32 PM »

I was playing with him the other day...no sign of cheating so i'm 99.9% sure it was a mistake or a member used bad judgment.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

chuckt
Noob

: 2

« #3 : May 03, 2009, 01:00:30 PM »

thx guys.  I definately played with both of you on multiple occassions, and i appreciate ur understanding.  ip chicken says my ip is 71.204.228.47.  thx again :)
Ender
Forum Freak

: 220

Bitch...

« #4 : May 03, 2009, 01:10:52 PM »

You have been unbanned.

Trace

Cordially,

Future Ender
: [1]  
« previous next »
: