Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:16:06 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Gun Game (Moderator: hammertime)
| | | |-+  Banned Pie is Good
« previous next »
: [1]
: Banned Pie is Good  ( 1719 )
byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 209

I'll even try to knife you with my skate...

« : February 16, 2009, 04:26:20 PM »

Combo was in our GG server today and mentioned to me that someone was hacking. I went in and spec'd and it looked like there may be some walling involved as well, but there had to be aimbotting. He snapped funny when he pulled the trigger and got kills I would doubt he deserved. I said something to him about the snapping and it stopped for a round or two, but he could have been walling still. Either way, I put a one week ban on (something) Pie is Good, I didn't get his SteamID, not sure exactly how to do so.

V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #1 : February 16, 2009, 04:29:51 PM »

You can search his name through out stats on the website to get his steam ID.  Or you can type "status" in console and it gives everyone's steam ID in the server.

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

Stayfen.
Forum Member

: 37

um k pumpkin?

« #2 : February 17, 2009, 11:55:22 AM »

or you can just look at bans.theelders.net  and it shows it there ... STEAM_0:0:12662807 |UC|pie_is_cool ({ĐşŇ})

: [1]  
« previous next »
: