Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:11:51 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Gun Game (Moderator: hammertime)
| | | |-+  so yeah.. i was banned.
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: so yeah.. i was banned.  ( 3833 )
Stayfen.
Forum Member

: 37

um k pumpkin?

« : December 23, 2008, 10:21:57 PM »

So yeah i was banned from the GunGame by Video Master.  I don't know what time it was, but it was today.  I used the name coOkie mOnster.  Steam ID is 0:1:5423110.  If i hacked i would've been kicked out of the clan a long time ago...

Shmotz
Godlike

: 2910

Just a Badass

« #1 : December 26, 2008, 05:11:29 PM »

so whats the deal?
Stayfen.
Forum Member

um k pumpkin?

« #2 : December 26, 2008, 11:46:06 PM »

The ban expired.. i just wanted to know why the ban was increased to a 3 day ban from a 1day ban.

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #3 : January 12, 2009, 12:44:19 AM »

Time for "so I was banned Part Deux"...

Stayfen.
Forum Member

um k pumpkin?

« #4 : January 12, 2009, 12:50:47 AM »

Time for "so I was banned Part Deux"...
hehe

so i was banned from GG again... was being spec'd by MDK and Video.. Video banned me.   I know demos were taken this time.. i would like to see them if that's possible.

hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #5 : January 12, 2009, 12:55:24 AM »

Are you guys serious with this? Just leave stayfen alone and let him play in peace...you guys are doing nothing but ruining our rep with this constant bullshit...no wonder our servers are always empty

grow up
« : January 12, 2009, 12:57:24 AM hammertime »

MDK22
No Job, No Money, No Car
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 499

AOL Instant Messenger - Uberarchangel
« #6 : January 12, 2009, 01:27:10 AM »

demo

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #7 : January 12, 2009, 10:43:41 AM »

Allright, I know Stayfen and some of us have had some issues but why is it that suddenly when he is no longer part of the clan that he all the sudden hacks? I'm gonna take a look at these demos myself but I think someone like Hammer should make the deciding call on this one as he has the most experience with it and is propably going to look at it most objectively.

Stayfen.
Forum Member

um k pumpkin?

« #8 : January 12, 2009, 03:33:02 PM »

I looked at the demos... there has to be some type of lag in this demo.... for a second i thought i was hacking at the beginning when i had the pistols.  From what i remember.. i did not get those shots like that. People also think i wallhack too.  I look at the radar most of the time i'm playing.. so when i'm moving.. i'm looking at walls without even noticing.

Gunner
TE Members
Godlike

: 1155

AOL Instant Messenger - UGSshawn
« #9 : January 12, 2009, 05:28:55 PM »

Stayfen does not HACK ...................And just so you guys know you can't USE your DEMO to go bye ....i would think you guys would know this . you need his demo to see what he is seeing ...there are so many different types of LAG from  PC to NET ..so your DEMO"S ARE USE LESS.if you want to keep him ban because he is good ..thats sad. but i am 100% he don't cheat

I mean keep him ban if you don't like him ...but don't say he cheats ... just my 2 cents

Stayfen.
Forum Member

um k pumpkin?

« #10 : January 13, 2009, 09:41:54 PM »

why is it that the person that banned me has yet to say anything

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #11 : January 13, 2009, 10:16:53 PM »

i see nothings changed around here.... People supposed to be the grown up's do things like kids still

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #12 : January 14, 2009, 09:48:22 AM »

why is it that the person that banned me has yet to say anything

It is being talked about in the private area.  There was nothing for me to say about it.  The demo's were posted as they should be.

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #13 : January 14, 2009, 10:07:42 AM »

Everyone needs to understand something, MDK and Video were just following our protocol.

If you think someone is hacking you take a demo and post the demos and why in the forums. They did that and now everyone is fucking bitching about it. If someone bans someone and doesn't post a demo you guys bitch, if they do post the demo you guys bitch. Make up your minds. That is why we post it here, so we can discuss it and come to a conclusion. Please stop fucking pointing fingers and just view the damn demo and state weather you think it is a rightful ban or not. It's not that hard.

You also have to understand that a ban is based off what the admins see, obviously MDK AND Video saw something as well as stayfen himself. So maybe there was some lag there and is the reason the ban was issued. View the facts, comment about it and come to a conclusion.. Don't get angry  at the guys who are actually in the servers the most and doing their job.

Widow

Stayfen.
Forum Member

um k pumpkin?

« #14 : January 14, 2009, 10:53:24 PM »

so yeah.. i'm trying to prove to you guys that I do not hack.. I was in your gungame today and i made 3 demos.  If i hacked you would see people through the walls and i would be getting all hs.  If you think i hack after watching these demos.. then I don't know what to say anymore..

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: