Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:24:39 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Website Feedback
| | |-+  Stats Whores and factual information on the Stats pages
« previous next »
: [1]
: Stats Whores and factual information on the Stats pages  ( 1402 )
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« : August 14, 2008, 06:08:50 AM »

I was looking down the rankings on the GG server and noticed some inconsistencies with vocabulary words in our sig files etc....

MY BITCH should actually mean, WHO IS IT that I've dunked my nuts on their forehead more times than they've dunked THEIR nuts/boobs on MINE.

it should NOT mean who have I gotten the most kills on.  For example, Slimey owned the shit out of me, but because I've played against him more than I've played against Earl, Slimey just might be lucky enough to call himself Hypo's Bitch!  which isn't actually true.

Now if I go down the list of my player kill statistics in the KILLS PER DEATH column, my REAL BITCH is going to be .:₣ŦŮ:.ยงρяịŧε ŁĐŔ  because his/her ass has gotten their forehead dunked 8 times by the Hypoload, whereas they've only popped me once.

dunno if it can be done, but that would be interesting to see how the list comes out differently...  and if the sig file can't be changed, maybe the default sort on that Player Kill statistics can be based on the Kills per Death column vs total kills.

I also never actually noticed that the weapon usage and stats were based on which weapons you use the most...  not that I'm really good at it, but I like the fact that I prefer the knife.   :headbang1:

name it if you can

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #1 : August 17, 2008, 03:06:54 PM »

you make a good point

and west side story

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« #2 : August 17, 2008, 04:33:40 PM »

good pull!

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: