Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:59:29 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  CSS (Moderator: Ender)
| | | |-+  yo
« previous next »
: [1]
: yo  ( 1458 )
pistolpete
Forum Member

: 26

yo
« : July 06, 2008, 05:33:53 PM »

haven't been playin much cs lately tryed to hope on for a few rounds and i am banned ?
pistolpete
Forum Member

: 26

« #1 : July 06, 2008, 07:10:21 PM »

any chance i can get unbanned ?
hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #2 : July 06, 2008, 10:19:23 PM »

It's basically up to Combo, he was the one who banned you. I was there when you were banned and the reason was, if I remember correctly, that you have a very annoying tendency to camp with the AWP, especially on T side. There's no reason to still be in spawn 45-60 seconds into a round. If it's every once in a long while, fine...but you do it constantly, even after multiple warnings. You did a good job of pissing off alot of the admins by playing like that.

Combo
Inactive
Attention Whore

: 567

"Fuck the Big Mac"- MR.T

« #3 : July 06, 2008, 10:28:04 PM »

Ok here is the deal. You camped spawn every round and every map. It pisses me off and the other players on the server. After all that said, like hammer stated you pissed off alot of admins playing like this and you were warned multiple times. I was angered when you did it to me but wasn't going to ban til you started running your mouth. I don't take that very well when you are playing in someone's server you should respect the admins. ANd i don't think you will change so.. I'm leaving you banned

: [1]  
« previous next »
: