Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:54:45 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  CS:S Gun Game Server (72.5.152.47)
| | |-+  Suggestion Box
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Suggestion Box  ( 9617 )
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« #15 : July 01, 2008, 02:06:30 PM »

woah.  I'm an idiot!  (super troopers back of the soap truck.)

nevermind.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #16 : July 01, 2008, 02:08:48 PM »

HS thats a lot of maps!

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba España!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #17 : July 02, 2008, 01:07:58 AM »

thanks Mr leet for taking the effort and the time to deal with gg suggestions.

i gotta agree that when i first entered ur gg server when i used to be 1/4snake a long time ago, the top150 nights was something that will really call my attention and make me wanna play more in the server.now its just because i have been here for ever and i can't play anywhere else, its not as fun. but the top150 really used to make the server be full and keep new people coming in the server all the time.

Secondly, i gott agree with byrnie, i think its been many times while we were playing that we were 4 ppl and it still kick back to the shotty, is there any way to put that down to like 2 ppl minimum before it goes back to shotty??

about the maps, i think shotty is the most typical and clasic gg map that everyones gotta like and usually would help to populate the server, i agree that the second map should be change to something more famous and common such as snow, or funtimes(which is kinda small or simple)and lots of ppl like(i used to like the sponge bob map a lot too, it was pretty cool for a second map in my opinion,
  also i agree that the 3 floors one is not being very popular any more, at least i think that way. i miss crates sometimes.

if i remember any other maps we used to play that might fit well in the rotation ill let u know.

thanks again for your time and interest

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #18 : July 02, 2008, 01:45:28 AM »

sorry for the long ass post and for posting again, but i just wanted to say the maps that i like for the rotation.

I like shotty, snow, supadeth, lego, crates, funtimes, sponge bob, deagle, among others

I hate the most in the world:pool day, countryhouse, and floatworld(this one not as much)

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #19 : July 02, 2008, 07:16:54 AM »

is floatworld the one with the freaky floor coloring surrounded by water?  yeah that one sucks donkey balls.

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #20 : July 03, 2008, 09:34:33 AM »

Concerning top 150 night:

I'll have to see if Widow will tell me how to set it up. If we can still have one it would be cool to have every friday or maybe sunday...

Maps:

I know it looks like a lot of maps but only a portion of those are available via admin.
« : July 03, 2008, 09:36:06 AM MR|337 »

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #21 : July 03, 2008, 10:21:53 AM »

once we move to sourcemod they would all be available via admin.  Sourcemod looks at all the maps installed on the server and adds them to the admin menu.

Earl
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 228

life is hard, wear a helmet

« #22 : July 03, 2008, 05:15:21 PM »

Thanks for doing this Mr. Leet!!!...as it has already been stated top 150 was something I always looked forward to, and absolutly made time for...not only that I thought it amoung the best times I've had playin GG ever since I happened across the server so many moons ago!!!...lol...not only that but it will offer some incentive to maintain atleast 150th..... :mrgreen:

Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!!!
fraggle 79

« #23 : July 03, 2008, 07:41:02 PM »

WOOT, I was a big supporter for top 150, I miss those nights, always less noobish!

BTW I remember you now Spaniard (aka 1/4 snake) good times.

Please bring it back Leet if you're able.  And we need 1 or 2 orange texture maps, i miss them.
THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #24 : July 04, 2008, 12:11:37 AM »

yep, i used to play with my brothers account all the time, thats why my name was 1/4snake. then he went back to spain with my parents and i stood here, so it took me a few months before i bought my own css and my laptop so i could start playing again, and teh only server i remeber when i started again was the elders gg cause it was the coolest and still is.
  top150 nights was the shit, and many times if you would get in game a little late the server would be full. i hated it when that happen, but it shows how popular they were and how much it used to populate the servers.

i agree with bringing one of the orange texture maps, they were fun

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #25 : July 04, 2008, 01:24:42 AM »

Orange texture maps kick ass...there's a couple I like.

PHI_21
Inactive
Forum Member

: 71

MSN Messenger - phi_slama_jama_21@hotmail.com
« #26 : July 04, 2008, 07:42:37 AM »

I agree, texture maps are fun, that is what brought me to the server back in the day. :mrgreen:

~Dave
MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #27 : July 04, 2008, 01:28:24 PM »

Make me some map rotations, guys.

I swear we will try them out. I'm digging this feedback and I'll use it to make the server better for everyone.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #28 : July 05, 2008, 03:11:36 AM »

Add a couple texture maps to the rotation...everyone love them.

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #29 : July 06, 2008, 12:48:09 AM »

alright mr let, here it is my rotation:

shotty, lego, orange texture(any of them u like), snow, funtimes, supadeth,deagle, and maze or crates or sponge bob (if you can or want to put more on it)

people just say some possible roations like mr leet said, it's easy that way

just my two cents!!!!!

: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: